• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Riku and BHK vs. Ansem!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

Wouldn't it be great if Sora, Riku and BHK fight together in a group against Ansem as the last fight? Not a likely chance because Sora wouldn't be able to fuse with Donald or Goofy so my alternative guess is this one:

Three groups and three stages in this last fight. (Happened in FFVII and FFVIII) Considering the producer had worked on those two projects. Just a theory and possibility!

Group 1: Sora, Donald and Goofy.
Group 2: Riku and Mickey.
Group 3: BHK and his two friends.

Agree? Disagree? Don't care?

surfer1593

that would be cool and unexpected but i would prefer if they didn't switch so i could go all out with no distractions

dime55

yea i'll prolly just stick with one final battle. although there might be two: one final boss when you play as sora and one final boss when you play as the bhk.

Nemesis

GoldenHero_2004 said:
Wouldn't it be great if Sora, Riku and BHK fight together in a group against Ansem as the last fight? Not a likely chance because Sora wouldn't be able to fuse with Donald or Goofy so my alternative guess is this one:

Three groups and three stages in this last fight. (Happened in FFVII and FFVIII) Considering the producer had worked on those two projects. Just a theory and possibility!

well.. it makes sense. your right.. he has done that in 2 other projects, so it might happen. But i cant see that working as well, cause its a different genre. Its not pure RPG like FF7 and 8 were. Its an action RPG... altough they could do it... i like the idea of a single boss with Sora and then one for BHK(frick... we need a name for this guy)

oblivon

GoldenHero_2004 said:

it would be cool but i guess we will have to see when it comes out

S

sora's protector

that would be awsome! it would also be awsome if you could switch players too!

S

sora's protector

that would be awsome if you could swicth characters and play as bhk or riku!

Sora-Nuva

That.......would be TIGHT!!!!!!

Especially if Sora, Riku, and BHK were the party and Sora could still do drive mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back