• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora or riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which story do you like better

• sora

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • riku

Votes: 63 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I liked Riku's story alot more because it is always interesting to hear and see something from another perspective and in this case it allows you to see what Riku was going through after he was trapped on the other side of the door. Also I liked fighting with him more because of his dark moves although a limited amount of only three, they still were helpful and nice to look at. Overall I did enjoy Sora's story, but i prefered Reverse/Rebirth.

chosen destiny

i like them both. sora is searching for his loved onces while going through hell. and riku is searching for loved ones while going through hell. there both awsome.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I liked Riku's story better..it was simpler, and plus the series doesn't focus on Riku too often.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know what i find funny. This isn't meant to be an insult. But I just find it funny, that in Riku's story you go to all these Disney locations to fight all these bosses without cutscenes and none of it had anything to do with the main storyline for Riku's plot. But when Sora does the same thing and each one has a storyline, it's condemned big time in both KH2 and CoM. I know, it's all about opinion but I just find it ironically funny.

Riku_KH-2

I prefer Riku's becuase you ACTUALLY GET to BE RIKU!! annd you guys all know that we have to control Sora around so.. of course ppl have thought.. whats happening with Riku when Sora is doing his own adventure.

So when i figure out you get to play Riku in KH:CoM, i was so happy and when i was playing him, i was running around "wheeee i'm RIKU!!!"
Even though its not as long as Sora's :(
but oh well, at least we got to play as Riku for once.

I think they maybe should've done that with KH2.. or maybe at least with KH1.

Josh

Silver Member
sora was just orginal and i like how hes my favorite character so what do you expect really?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I chose RIku's because his story is more indepth and deep. You figure out about all thses stuff, but you're still left in mystery at the end. Riku's story in CoM was also more better to me than Sora's because of Diz, the mystery Man of CoM.

Also, Riku's showed a preview of Roxas and that really heart-touching qoute.

Soren

Awards
I pic Sora.

I don't think Riku's story was all that great. They could've added more to it. Like having him fight Larxene or Axel. That would have been fun. They also could've done a little more to explain the other Org members.

And another thing, at what point did Riku go to Wonderland before CoM?

I could see Atlantica and Halloween Town, and even Olympus Coliseum. But Wonderland?.

Maybe I'm just missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back