• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora or riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which story do you like better

• sora

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • riku

Votes: 63 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I liked Sora's Story better. The dialogue and storyline was better. Riku's story was weak.

rikus_brother

I liked Rikus story more but i found that the story mode for sora had a bit more backbone than the riku one

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I kinda liked them both for their own reasons. I liked Sora's story quite a lot because it was a more intricate storyline, but, well, I felt that Riku' s story explained a lot about the first game that we never got to see.

EverlastingLight

I enjoyed Sora's story more, just because it was more involved. Riku's, you just had to go through a world, kill the boss, and move on. But, Riku's hot, so I liked playing with Riku more. Hehe

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Amen!

But yeah, you got a point. Riku's story was kind of a straight line, which works if you're just eager to get on with it, but if you're more into gameplay than what's going on, then Sora's story is better.

Josh

Silver Member
i was so dumb they dont really have a different story

Josh

Silver Member
yeah it is and it shows what happens next well what might happen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back