• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora on new Soul Calibur?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora on new Soul Calibur? (Please read post before voting!!!)

• Yeah! Great Idea! (Yes)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I'm not so sure (Undecided)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Nah, not such a good idea....(No)

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

Excuse me if this is the wrong section, but I have been on this idea for a while.

So, i've been thinking for a while now, wouldn't it be cool if Sora was on SoulCal? Think about it, his different keyblades could be his different weapons(with the different effects) and his costumes 1 and 2 could be his KH1 and 2 outfits or his Drive form outfits and if they dont do the drive form outfits, you can make it look like it with the edit color outfits!

The new SoulCal is going to be on the Wii, and the title is Soul Calibur Legends.

So what do you think?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah it has been debated on another thread. i wouldnt mind personally but i think it might fk up the SC game really addin him in it. i mean how the hell is he gonna relate to the SC story. you know? im stll undecided tho.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
soul calibur 2's bonus characters fitted nicely with the storyline, but sora wouldn't.
he's a kid with a keyblade that travels to disney worlds.
i dont know why he would be lookin for the soul calibur or the soul edge.
i wouldnt mind him in there only if he had a good connective story to the game.
otherwise i think it would be useless.

moogle

****ING RETARDED THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a waste!!!! delete this thread. its not going to happen and it would SUCK period!!!!!!!!!!!

The 14th Order

****ING RETARDED THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a waste!!!! delete this thread. its not going to happen and it would SUCK period!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* You need to calm down. You clearly have no respect for others opinions.

You barely gave a reason of why you said no, it wouldn't work. So, basically, you just spammed. Just because you are a newb to the khinsider forums doesn't mean you have to act like one. Think before you speak...:glare:

soul calibur 2's bonus characters fitted nicely with the storyline, but sora wouldn't.
he's a kid with a keyblade that travels to disney worlds.
i dont know why he would be lookin for the soul calibur or the soul edge.
i wouldnt mind him in there only if he had a good connective story to the game.
otherwise i think it would be useless.
I'm sure they could come up with some reason. Kingdom Hearts has a thick and deep story line, so it shouldn't be that hard to figure something out.

Last edited:

moogle

oh yeah, well, i not a newb to Kingdom Hearts and i can see a dumb ass move when i do. Sora in Soul Calibur would just duck period. it wouldt work out cuz Sora doesnt look malicious, tough, or gruesome.... like take Charade from SC 2....

The 14th Order

oh yeah, well, i not a newb to Kingdom Hearts and i can see a dumb ass move when i do. Sora in Soul Calibur would just duck period. it wouldt work out cuz Sora doesnt look malicious, tough, or gruesome.... like take Charade from SC 2....

Dumb ass move? I'm just throwing an idea out to the public for others opinions.

I never said you were a newb to Kingdom Hearts, just these forums. So what if he doesn't look malicious, gruesome or tough? Some of the characters don't either, but they are good fighters. I mean, Charade wasn't even human so yeah, his appearence was malicious.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
What with the Sora talk about him going into fighting games. No it wont work unless S-e wants to make a Kingdom Hearts smash bros. Can you even imagine Sora compared to all the dudes in Soul Caliber?? No it just would not work.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...well it better be a good story that intertwines with the SC world.
remember that the timeline for SC is way in the past so how sora actually gets there needs to be justified very well.

The 14th Order

hmm...well it better be a good story that intertwines with the SC world.
remember that the timeline for SC is way in the past so how sora actually gets there needs to be justified very well.

Traveling worlds maybe?
Different worlds have different timelines, so maybe he would need Soul Calibur to get him back home? That sounds alright to me.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sora's not badass enough to be with all the big leaguers in a SC game.

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
I guess Sora being able to travel to different worlds could patch up the ties between KH and SC, I don't think it would work personally because of graphics, a Disney looking character with SC characters would look out of place

I

The Show Must Go On
I agree with the fact that Sora on SoulCaliber would one, not make any sense, and two, would completely mess up the game.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
im still in two minds.
also soras a bit dopey, so how he'll survive on his own in another dimension i got no idea. goofy was always the one figurin what to do next.

The 14th Order

I guess Sora being able to travel to different worlds could patch up the ties between KH and SC, I don't think it would work personally because of graphics, a Disney looking character with SC characters would look out of place
Sora doesn't belong to disney, he belongs to Square Enix

im still in two minds.
also soras a bit dopey, so how he'll survive on his own in another dimension i got no idea. goofy was always the one figurin what to do next.
Well, how did he survive the organization? Ansem? If you ask me, he had his work cut out for him. Plus looks aren't everything. (Are you sure you don't have goody and sora mixed up? lol)

Awards
I think that's a perfect idea. If they put link in SC2 then why not Sora. I mean Sora has a better outfit than link. It would suit him fine to be in SC. I could just imagine what his unblockable would be, Either Trinity Limit from KH1 or Ragnarok on KH2+

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
ZOMG Sora in Halo 3 and in SOCOM 4.

I swear this thread are getting old, it won't happen.

Why would they want Sora in that game anyway, he would be useless.

I think that's a perfect idea. If they put link in SC2 then why not Sora. I mean Sora has a better outfit than link. It would suit him fine to be in SC. I could just imagine what his unblockable would be, Either Trinity Limit from KH1 or Ragnarok on KH2+
Why? Link was good character so was Spawn etc. Sora would be 100% unless in SC.

SC3 sucked, SC4 would suck even more if he was added. Plus this isn't last gen, the next KH could be on 360 or Wii for all we know.

So what version will get Sora? It will have the be the system that gets KH next. SCIV will be out way before the next KH title is and SCIV will be on the 360 and PS3.

We have no idea what system the next KH will be for. So give it up, not going to happen.

Last edited:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards

Moogle your being a little childish, settle down. Also, check your grammar and spelling.

It would be great if he were in SC and his outfits, weapons, etc. would be pretty cool. I'd totally buy that game. :)

Unfortunately it will never happen, it would be cool if it did though. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back