• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora on new Soul Calibur?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora on new Soul Calibur? (Please read post before voting!!!)

• Yeah! Great Idea! (Yes)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I'm not so sure (Undecided)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Nah, not such a good idea....(No)

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Screw you and ur family newb

Oh, Im sorry for offending your boyfriend Sora. I wont do it again, little prick.

Now go make love to him. Or is it the other way around and he makes love to you?

eXnay

i agree, it would not suit the game addin sora in there.
and to all those who say SC suks, are you out of your mind??!!
that is one of the best weapon based fighting games out there.
(your probably just crap at the game thats why you say it suks)

Hardly. I was pretty damn good at it. In fact, the game was so easy that that's the reason why I get bored within the first 15 minutes.

Laney-Hikari

hm...i think Sora in the SC universe could be interesting. like people've been saying, he could be looking for a way home or a way to get farther in his adventure and decides to get soul calibur to help him. he'd make a cute bonus character, that's for sure!

hm...but you know, one or all of the three knights in the secret movie could fit in somehow, too...i mean, they look the part almost, but we don't know their story...hm...i guess it wouldn't work, but it'd be interesting to see...

oh, and SC doesn't suck. it's got a good concept and good backstories, nice graphics, and awesome features. but this isn't a SC forum.

Caminee

idk i never played any soul caliburs but im pretty sure they are all adults, sora is 15..unless they make him older which wouldnt be the sora we know i guess it could work..i see some pretty awesome moves in my head right now tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back