• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora on new Soul Calibur?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora on new Soul Calibur? (Please read post before voting!!!)

• Yeah! Great Idea! (Yes)

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I'm not so sure (Undecided)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Nah, not such a good idea....(No)

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I dunno if he should be there or not, if he is just there with no storyline,great but if they give him a story it had better be good or he'll suck there...

Awards
Wait, isn't Soul Caliber Legends going to be an adventure game? As in, not necessarily a fighting game? And I actually think that Sora would make a rather neat bonus character. But that's just me.

Cloud1

its a bad idea first of all how would he be in the story hes not crazy for power so he wont go after soul edge or soul calibur no heartless in soul calibur so it wud be out of the blue if they came then and besides what would he have to do there maybe lock the gate like in kh2 but what charectar wud try to stop him? they're after soul edge and soul calibur for one reason or another sora wont belong in ss4 or any of the next ones just plain and simple as that

Cloud1

Well, maybe it he would appear because he had heard rumors from the king that Soul Edge is helping the heartless in some way?

not guna happen because again no heartless there and would be too random to start now

Awards
I don't know. Link was fairly random, and they did it in such a way. Having a sorcerer attack Hyrule, and then having Link finding out that the guy was affected by Soul Edge. So he got up and left for another world. All I'm saying is that they could just include him as a bonus character. He wouldn't even really need a storyline. Just a couple lines of background explaining why he was there. Thats what they did with link.

sorabomb

I gotta say Sora wouldn't be as bad ass as some of the characters...but it would be perfect because for weapons you could choose all his keyblades and stuff. and he would have some kick ass special moves!!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I;d rather see a FF character in SC like Squall instead of Sora.

Xeon

well sora would be cool in SC cause one his abilitys his guard will counter attack like in kh2 and he can perform magic just look at link in SC2 he had a bunch of stuff so yeah but hed need a storyline so how about sora and goofy,donald are in the gummi ship and go in the sunlight storm(kh2 one of the gummi routes)and notice a strang portal and go in next thing sora knows hes falling into the sea and is mistaken its destiny islands but its not hes at the water mill valley(talims stage)amd hes trying to look for donald and goofy ,but on the way he learns of soul edge an evil blade and soul caliber he wonders if hell get out of this world with donald and goofy

eXnay

Well, I would support it just b/c it's good publicity for the actual KH game. But 1. KH doesn't really need it. and 2. SC sucks majorly! You play the game and after 15 minutes it gets boring. :closedeyes:

One thing that annoys the hell out of me is others saying Sora looking the way he does mean he shouldn't be in the game. Link looks like a freakin' elf! A big one that outgrew his job at Santa's workshop! Yet, he got in the game. And the graphics can be changed. All they gotta' do is change Sora's look a bit. Give him a different outfit. Of course design him a little differently. :rolleyes:

Here me out. Sora doesn't look like an FF character but he could. And using that design would make him fit in the SC world a little more. Then, we got his silly outfit and weapon to worry about. Make the Keyblade constantly Oblivion (not the geeky giant key) and completely redesign his outfit. Pants would definitely be better than shorts. Like Roxas's. And maybe he could borrow Cloud's bat wings. Kinda' like Cloud borrowed Vince's hand. (I'm not feeling very creative right now.) Maybe even wear the Nobody's famous black trenchcoat. But the way he looks can be changed. His big disney eyes can be ditched for a more realistic look since he won't be around Donald and Goofy making everything look like an awkward mess.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
First Super Smash Bros. Now Soul Calibur. What's next? Mario Party? There are things that characters just won't fit into. Like Sora and SSB or SC. Soul Calibur is it's own game with it's own characters. So, let's leave Sora in Kingdom Hearts and out of other fighting games.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i agree, it would not suit the game addin sora in there.
and to all those who say SC suks, are you out of your mind??!!
that is one of the best weapon based fighting games out there.
(your probably just crap at the game thats why you say it suks)

Kurxi

I think it is possible, just say a Gumini Ship accident or something and Sora floated/flew and crashed into SC world. He then heard that Soul Caliber might help him get back to Traverse Town or something and he set out to find it...

The 14th Order

First Super Smash Bros. Now Soul Calibur. What's next? Mario Party? There are things that characters just won't fit into. Like Sora and SSB or SC. Soul Calibur is it's own game with it's own characters. So, let's leave Sora in Kingdom Hearts and out of other fighting games.

Well what about Link, Spawn, and Heihachi Mishima? They were taken out of their games and put into SoulCal, so why not Sora? I think most of you aren't really thinking about all the aspects here.

His clothes, keyblades, and fighting style would fit almost perfectly. the reason he got there could be a side story, like He crash lands on that world and Soul Calibur can help him get back home or something. Just saying "It would sux" doesn't really say anything. You have to back it up. Some of you back it up why he wouldn't be good and I respet that, but most of you need to explain why it would "suck." Besides, Sora is only one character. There is like 30+ other characters to pick from. So if you dont like him in soulCal, pick someone else.

And enough with the "Sora is wimp FTW, he wont last" 'bull crap. Guys, he defeated Org III, many bosses like ansem, E.S., the list goes on... So I think he can last against the SoulCal veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back