• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Never Came to Dinner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

In KH1, you hear Sora's mom call Sora for dinner. Sora was out on the dock as the heartless were appearing. If you saw Sora's mom come up out of nowhere in the middle of like a boss battle in KH2 with Sora's dinner, how would you react.
My jaw would drop, then I would laugh hysterically. Then I'd tell her to get out of the way so I could finish whoever I'm fighting off.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
That would be sweat.

That would be stupid and i guess funny XDDD It;s been a freaking year. I would laugh if they show what happened to her.

*Her sitting down at the table with the food and then destroyed and then back again at the table sitting there with the food waiting for Sora to come back. A year pasts and shes still there eyes wide open waiting with the rotten food with flies and spider webs everywhere and then Sora hears about this goes and sees her and she flips out: I'VE WAUTED A *bleep*ING YEAR FOR YOU TO EAT DINNER. SO YOUR GOING TO *bleep*ING EAT IT NOW. Have a nice day hun!*

~NGD OMEGA~

That would be funny, but not going to happen. More likely they won't show her at all, or if Sora manages to get back, she would do the whole worried sick mom gig, and ground him for every second he made her wait thing.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
what a stuopid, n00bish thread.

do you honeatly think this would happen? Sora's mom just comes up and gives him dinner....BS....dont make retarted threads, seriously dont...

this would never happen an it wont happen, so wake up already.

knightwalker

Though cmon that would be halarious it's like this giant pops up sora ready's hes keyblades then he looks up and its he's mom with a plate of spinach then sora's like NOOO!

Heartless Hunter

SoulEater2118 said:
what a stuopid, n00bish thread.

do you honeatly think this would happen? Sora's mom just comes up and gives him dinner....BS....dont make retarted threads, seriously dont...

this would never happen an it wont happen, so wake up already.

That was harsh. I asked how would you react, I didn't honestly think it will happen.Relax, learn to read, and look again.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
.:KL:. said:
That would be sweat.

That would be stupid and i guess funny XDDD It;s been a freaking year. I would laugh if they show what happened to her.

*Her sitting down at the table with the food and then destroyed and then back again at the table sitting there with the food waiting for Sora to come back. A year pasts and shes still there eyes wide open waiting with the rotten food with flies and spider webs everywhere and then Sora hears about this goes and sees her and she flips out: I'VE WAUTED A *bleep*ING YEAR FOR YOU TO EAT DINNER. SO YOUR GOING TO *bleep*ING EAT IT NOW. Have a nice day hun!*

ROFL

That would be so funny. But I hope they dont show his mom.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying, the parents only have minor parts in Disney movies most of the time. It is all really focused on the kids, so it will always be focused on Kairi on the islands, as opposed to the parents.

A

Audo

I thinki would Kairi would tell Sora and Riku's Mom about that anyways. But maybe since we get to go backt o DI (hopefully) we will be able to go to Sora's house and stuff.

DJ_Masta999

Man, always thought of what Sora's mom would be thinking after he left destiny Island but this is just hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back