• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Never Came to Dinner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
it is quitre comical. ur sora, big tough guy fighting a giant heartless, when suddenly, ur mom follows u to tell u to come and eat. and sora and the heartless look at each other, and then it just goes "Bahhhhh!" and eats soras mom lol
XD thats comedy! but yet sad....:(

Twilight Town

It would be kind of strange for a mom not to at least ask about her son after a whole year. I think she would ask Kairi, Selphie and the others if they had seen him. I'm not saying they will show that, I don't think they will, I'm just saying its safe to assume she would do that.

Mrs.Riku

That woul be so funny of it did happen.She would be yelling Sora where are you come eat your dinner! Then a heartless comes and shes like oh crap, *Runs away screaming.*But it would be cool if they show his mom.But oh well, they most likely wont.But it still would be werid if they did though.

crowmaster

what a stuopid, n00bish thread.

do you honeatly think this would happen? Sora's mom just comes up and gives him dinner....BS....dont make retarted threads, seriously dont...

this would never happen an it wont happen, so wake up already.

you're the retard here!!!! what were you doing in english classes???? bragging your teacher???? that was so damn harsh, the guy was only asking for reactions!!!

that would be so lame, but so funny too. i would like to see soras' reaction instead

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
That would be oddly strange, like she wouldn't even care about the heartless.
Coming outside with a nice plate of food. Wouldn't she drop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back