• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How many times does this have to be explained? For most of the game Sora KNEW where Kairi was most of the time and he didnt know where Riku was. I mean if your best friend was gone for a long time and you didnt know where they were wouldnt you cry your eyes out after finding them. I know I would.

Shameless self advertisement -

Click me, I'm a long anti SoKai rant that won't fit in the forum

As for knowing where Kairi is and not knowing where Riku is, that's bad writing on their part if they want to base SoKai. Fact of the matter remains that Sora went after Riku even after Riku specifically told him to take care of Kairi.
And when you look at just about any other instances in the game you'll get to see two points -

• Whenever there's a "huge" SoKai moment such as Sora turning into a Heartless to "save her", or him kneeling in front of Saix, there always, always, ALWAYS a moment concerning Riku prior.
    In KH1 it was the "delivery boy" scene which - lo and behold, brought Sora down to his knees.
    In KH2 it was for Riku in front of Xemnas that Sora Fell on his ass and slammed his fist against the floor until it was ready to break. By the time Axel and Saix came along, Sora couldn't even wield the Keyblade - because he was that broken and over Riku.
    It is an amazing illusion towards SoKai but that's all it is - an illusion.
  • Any and all times in which Sora saves Kairi or seems to care are riddled with plot. He never even went after Kairi for Kairi but as it turned out because she was a PoH and he had her Heart inside him.
    In TWTNW he was already on his way to beat the heck out of the Organization for doing bad and to have them tell him about Riku, so they were stupid enough to give him another reason to go after them.
    Fact remains, however, that each and every single time Sora saved Kairi, he instantly left her behind and not in the most wonderful of ways ("You'd get in my way ^_^") showing he only went for her for the plot.
    Riku, on the other hand, got a "He's my Best Friend" from Sora, constant, repetitive concern, and the widest happiest smiles you'll ever get from Sora - aside from Riku being effectively the one person to bring Sora to a well earned, muchly overdue mental breakdown of a sort.

Yeah, Kairi was safe.
That's a very nice argument for SoKai, seeing how Sora didn't care while she was safe.
Then you see how he reacts when he does finally find her, and compare it to when he finds Riku in both KH1 and KH2, and then Namine in CoM, and I'm sorry, but SoKai fails.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I always thought it didn't have a point. Never accomplishes anything, in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back