• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Nami on the beach fake memory was cute. Re:CoM is fun to watch with English subtitles though so that's alright.
Hehe, Avy stealing is a passion of mine xD.
Yeah, honestly, Sora didn't seem worried about Kairi at all. Yeah he was like "MICKEY WHERE IS RIIIIIIIIIIIKU>!?!?! oh and btw, kairi might have been kidnapped".

Sora's reaction to Kairi being kidnapped - "...and now I have to save Kairi again!"
That is pretty close to what he's actually saying.
Inner Sora: God dammit, couldn't they find a better plot device for her?! I'm busy saving the people I really care for, didn't she see in the script I break down for Riku but now her?!

A

Audo

Sora's reaction to Kairi being kidnapped - "...and now I have to save Kairi again!"
That is pretty close to what he's actually saying.
Inner Sora: God dammit, couldn't they find a better plot device for her?! I'm busy saving the people I really care for, didn't she see in the script I break down for Riku but now her?!
xD! So true.
*Sigh* We can only hope that she has a real plot story in KH3. Maybe she will now that she can apparently switch back and forth between Nami and herself. More Nami!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
xD! So true.
*Sigh* We can only hope that she has a real plot story in KH3. Maybe she will now that she can apparently switch back and forth between Nami and herself. More Nami!

Ugh, more Nami, I'll so dig that.
The only thing that could even come close let alone top it is more Aqua for me.
But more Nami is excellent.
Problem is though that whenever she'll revert back to being Kairi you'll see Sora lose his interest and the plot switch to someplace else since it's Kairi now :\

A

Audo

Ugh, more Nami, I'll so dig that.
The only thing that could even come close let alone top it is more Aqua for me.
But more Nami is excellent.
Problem is though that whenever she'll revert back to being Kairi you'll see Sora lose his interest and the plot switch to someplace else since it's Kairi now :\
Or Maybe the KH gods will answer out prays and somehow makes it so it's Nami 24/7 and no Kairi. Wouldn't that be marvelous?
Hmm I don't know about Aqua, I just hope she doesn't become the new Kairi.
I also hope a romance story doesn't break her too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or Maybe the KH gods will answer out prays and somehow makes it so it's Nami 24/7 and no Kairi. Wouldn't that be marvelous?
Hmm I don't know about Aqua, I just hope she doesn't become the new Kairi.
I also hope a romance story doesn't break her too.

I still say Nami can be out as long as she wants as long as she wants it. Sora and Roxas based it enough that "whomever's outside" is more a factor of their will than who's the "Nobody" and who's the "Heart" (since there won't be a Somebody until there's only one 'person' there, meaning the both of them fused back together).

As for a romance story for Aqua, I donno. I think back to Naruto's Sakura and her romance story was actually the thing that built her character.
Kairi was weak to begin with and because of all the flaws in her world perception just let Sora fight her battles and when those ran out, she was left behind. Let's face it - everyone're asking why Sora didn't stay with Kairi at the end of KH1;
Why didn't she come with him? Hm? No one's asking that, because we all know -
She's useless and will remain like that because she doesn't really care. Har har.
I mean, even Nami for the people she 'cares' for ('cares' because Nomura decided she's a Nobody, hurray for him ~_~) bit her lower lip, braced herself and did what little she could - and got beat up for it more than enough.

As for Aqua I see her leaning more towards Namine and Sakura's side, only yes wielding a Keyblade. She fought pretty well in the secret ending and showed realer emotions when Ven fell off all frozen than Kairi did with her pout and her "I WON'T LET HIM GO!" when Sora all, oh, I donno... disappeared to become a Heartless?
Sweet.

A

Audo

I still say Nami can be out as long as she wants as long as she wants it. Sora and Roxas based it enough that "whomever's outside" is more a factor of their will than who's the "Nobody" and who's the "Heart" (since there won't be a Somebody until there's only one 'person' there, meaning the both of them fused back together).

As for a romance story for Aqua, I donno. I think back to Naruto's Sakura and her romance story was actually the thing that built her character.
Kairi was weak to begin with and because of all the flaws in her world perception just let Sora fight her battles and when those ran out, she was left behind. Let's face it - everyone're asking why Sora didn't stay with Kairi at the end of KH1;
Why didn't she come with him? Hm? No one's asking that, because we all know -
She's useless and will remain like that because she doesn't really care. Har har.
I mean, even Nami for the people she 'cares' for ('cares' because Nomura decided she's a Nobody, hurray for him ~_~) bit her lower lip, braced herself and did what little she could - and got beat up for it more than enough.

As for Aqua I see her leaning more towards Namine and Sakura's side, only yes wielding a Keyblade. She fought pretty well in the secret ending and showed realer emotions when Ven fell off all frozen than Kairi did with her pout and her "I WON'T LET HIM GO!" when Sora all, oh, I donno... disappeared to become a Heartless?
Sweet.
Good points, again.
I'm not much for Anime so i don't know exactly what you're talking about but I could definitely Aqua being a stronger charcater than Kairi for the reasons you listed. That is if Aqua even exists anymore, I mean, Nomura hasn't breathed word of her existence for a LOOOOOOONG time.
But hmm, do you think if there is romance in her story it's for Ven? It seems that way at this point for sure.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Good points, again.
I'm not much for Anime so i don't know exactly what you're talking about but I could definitely Aqua being a stronger charcater than Kairi for the reasons you listed. That is if Aqua even exists anymore, I mean, Nomura hasn't breathed word of her existence for a LOOOOOOONG time.
But hmm, do you think if there is romance in her story it's for Ven? It seems that way at this point for sure.

"Exists" is an interesting thing to say about someone who's well on her way to being declared in the fandom as XIV XD;;;
And I don't really think she has it in her for Ven. He comes off as the younger, more confused one of the tree so I can see it more as concern and maternal instincts.
Also, just like we ranted about Sora and Riku (was it in this thread? The other? I don't remember! XDD) - just because they care doesn't mean it's romance.
I'd forever more worship them if they'll pick up more on the kind of relationship Hayner, Pence and Olette had - leaving things hanging but still based.

A

Audo

"Exists" is an interesting thing to say about someone who's well on her way to being declared in the fandom as XIV XD;;;
And I don't really think she has it in her for Ven. He comes off as the younger, more confused one of the tree so I can see it more as concern and maternal instincts.
Also, just like we ranted about Sora and Riku (was it in this thread? The other? I don't remember! XDD) - just because they care doesn't mean it's romance.
I'd forever more worship them if they'll pick up more on the kind of relationship Hayner, Pence and Olette had - leaving things hanging but still based.
lol yes, that silly XIVth business.
Ven is like Roxas... clueless >.>
lol i think it was this thread. Or wait... didn't we do it in both? xD
yeah Hayner, Pence and Olette had a good relationship. It wasn't like "OMGZZZZ LETS MAKE A LOVE-TRIANGLE FOR SHIZZ AND GIGGLES!"
I like Olette.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol yes, that silly XIVth business.
Ven is like Roxas... clueless >.>
lol i think it was this thread. Or wait... didn't we do it in both? xD
yeah Hayner, Pence and Olette had a good relationship. It wasn't like "OMGZZZZ LETS MAKE A LOVE-TRIANGLE FOR SHIZZ AND GIGGLES!"
I like Olette.

Olette is a good character. It's kind of sad she was the most mature of the girls, but I guess I can chulk it up to her having the most normal of grow-up periods.
After all, even Selphie didn't get off easy, what with her world falling to Darkness and one of her closest childhood friends (Riku, duh) gone off missing since.

Sora RE+Mixed

I think that Sora was just relieved that he had finally found Riku, cuz they had been through alot together. It was also really hard for him to find Riku, and he PROMISED Kairi that he would find Riku.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that Sora was just relieved that he had finally found Riku, cuz they had been through alot together. It was also really hard for him to find Riku, and he PROMISED Kairi that he would find Riku.

First off- Kudos to you for admitting that's how Sora sees his promise because a lot of people don't.
(Ok, so don't take the manga as canon... there's enough to support it in the games as well, the manga just finalized that view for me XD)

You're still dancing around the same bush though and I don't know if you're agreeing with me or not.
Life and death situation, lots and lots of mental and emotional stress, and the fact that Sora should've yes worried about Kairi.
Give me one good reason why he yes cried about Riku but not her if she's as important as Riku if not more.
Saying he was that thrilled to find Riku because he promised that to Kairi is... sick, really. And Sora might be sick and broken, but I don't think it goes that deep, least of all for Kairi.

A

Audo

Olette is a good character. It's kind of sad she was the most mature of the girls, but I guess I can chulk it up to her having the most normal of grow-up periods.
After all, even Selphie didn't get off easy, what with her world falling to Darkness and one of her closest childhood friends (Riku, duh) gone off missing since.
lol.

First off- Kudos to you for admitting that's how Sora sees his promise because a lot of people don't.
(Ok, so don't take the manga as canon... there's enough to support it in the games as well, the manga just finalized that view for me XD)

You're still dancing around the same bush though and I don't know if you're agreeing with me or not.
Life and death situation, lots and lots of mental and emotional stress, and the fact that Sora should've yes worried about Kairi.
Give me one good reason why he yes cried about Riku but not her if she's as important as Riku if not more.
Saying he was that thrilled to find Riku because he promised that to Kairi is... sick, really. And Sora might be sick and broken, but I don't think it goes that deep, least of all for Kairi.
I wonder if they're ever going to respond back to you. Maybe you scared them off :O

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, for the game he's into Kairi, but behind the scenes he's probably seeing Riku.

Which part in the game really shows him caring for Kairi (because I either missed it or found enough ways to diss it)
And what part of his relationship with Riku is' behind the scenes'? XD

Tetsuya did say somewhere that Sora was bi...

While I highly doubt it, it does seem like that XD Sora doesn't seem to care much for gender.
Do you remember where it was said?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Sora is just a kid.

Love is probably the last thing on his mind.

The only reason this subject is so popular is because the KH Fandom is 99.9% hormonal teenagers.
*facepalm*

It really doesn't matter.

monkeymadness08

How many times does this have to be explained? For most of the game Sora KNEW where Kairi was most of the time and he didnt know where Riku was. I mean if your best friend was gone for a long time and you didnt know where they were wouldnt you cry your eyes out after finding them. I know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back