• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora MAJOR GRowth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra215

Ok so i play kh1 and when i fight cerbuers(sorry cant spell it)Hes so tall i need to get high jump to get him and in kh2 all it takes is a normal jump. I Know its puberty but he cant get THAT big LOL

Awards
They would've had to shrink him, because in KH2 everything is linear and easy.
And not everyone levels up drive forms to get High Jump.

Who even needed to get on his back in KH2 anyway?

Bloodgift

How about it?
Getting on his back would be the easier way if it was your second or third time and you wanted to finish the boss quickley but I wouldn't reckonmend you doing it on your first go of the game

Back on topic: I didn't lvl up my high just until after I defeated Demyx, which was after cerberus....so I personaly was glad that he shrunk a bit

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
its not that hard to hit his head and if it is a problem either wait or jump on the olympus colosium stairs and wait for him then when he is close jump and hit him

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
No one acknowledges that Shadow Heartless are small because I thought I was fighting Goliath in Re:CoM.

But Sora grew like 3 feet taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back