• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora look alike

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
This was posted in the g4 techtv forums they said i think it was a show or something so you wouln't like the game it was about sonic x and kh they were making fun about this if you think bhk looks like sora you should look at this http://4kids.tv/sonicx/characters/chris.php you know the difference he has a boy's name and he doesn't have alot of spiky hair what's with the same posture in the character design they look alike.http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=kh/artwork/11.jpg what do you think about this ?............................... :eek: i fixed the first url thanks to kingdom hikairi

Last edited:

LIAR LIAR

They do look like brothers atleast. xDD

But, who the hell watches Sonic X. (o_O) That is my question.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
oh thanks i didn't notice the dot! at least he looks closer to look like sora than bhk but the face doesn't look alike but some of the hair this is stupid because they made fun of the sonic crossover with kingdom hearts to make fun!

S

sakis

i dont think he looks that much like sora,but you know who does? Shun from street fighter alpha the movie.

i am the bhk's look alike
DV20050727172813.jpg

Callaghan

Awards
this has been said before ages ago(like 75% of the people werent around when it was last said probably though, i dunno) they hsd better pictures(no ofence) where sora and that dude DID look alike, but these two dont except maybe for the hair, and Chris(?) has a better style sense lol

trogue

His name is Chris...and...sigh...i watch Sonic X........
whatever, no they dont.....
Snif...(am i a loser for watching Sonic X?? No...i must not think that way....sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back