• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora,like the Organization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Keyblade

I was just playing Kingdom Hearts 2,and Axel said That Sora is partly one of them.Just wondering,how can sora be anything like the Organization.Anyone wanna help out?

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
Wasn't there some topic that said that the Organisation was the Staff of Ansem baxk at Hollow Bastion?
And that they (axel and co.) are experimented on with heartless and came back but without memories, but sora came back from being A heartless with all his memories intact.
well I don't know if it is true or not, but that Could be what Axel mant When He Said that Sora was 'one of them', That they all were heartless once. ???

I Don't Wanna wait I Want KH-2 ToT

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I think maybe the Organization Members are people who were turned in to heartless (like Sora) and then came back just like Sora did, only they didn't have any memories of what had happened. I think that's why Sora is so important to them (in the sense that they must capture him alive) because he was turned into a heartless but still had his memories of what happened. Sora must have a stronger will than the Organization had thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back