• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora kicks Riku's ass.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDiamondDustxX

((For the seldom people who know me, I know I've been gone for a pretty long time... Anyway, no copyright intended if any.))

Note: The mentions of KH3 are, of course, not real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora walked through the hallways of KH Studios with the Kingdom Hearts III Script in hand with a jubilant smile on his face. He saw Riku walking from the opposite direction. "RIKU! RIKU! I got the Kingdom Hearts III Script!", Sora shouted, running towards him.
"Let me see...", Riku said, grabbing the script from Sora and reading through his lines. "WTF is this?", Riku asked, pointing to a part in the script.
"Oh, I editted the script to my liking!", Sora said, smiling. "Yeah? Well I'm not going to do it!", Riku answered, with a smug look of confidence on his face...
"...", Sora kicked Riku in the nut-sack, when Riku's head collided to the ground, Sora grabbed his hair and started kicking him in the face.
"YOU DON'T. FUCKING. TALK TO ME. LIKE THAT. YOU LITTLE. PIECE. OF SHIT!!!", Sora shouted, kicking Riku in-between words. Sora finally slammed Riku's face to the ground, shouting "GET THE FUCK UP. GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!", Sora shouted, spitting on Riku. Sora grabbed Riku's hair again, shouting in his face.
"WHAT'S YOUR LINE, RIKU?!?! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING LINE!?!", Sora asked with enraged eyes.
Riku coughed up some blood before speaking "So-Sora... Will you g-go out with me?", Riku asked, with blood dripping from his nose.
"OMG, Riku! Of course! :3", Sora said with satisfaction as he glomped Riku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.....

Shinra

Banned
Awards
((For the seldom people who know me, I know I've been gone for a pretty long time... Anyway, no copyright intended if any.))

Note: The mentions of KH3 are, of course, not real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora walked through the hallways of KH Studios with the Kingdom Hearts III Script in hand with a jubilant smile on his face. He saw Riku walking from the opposite direction. "RIKU! RIKU! I got the Kingdom Hearts III Script!", Sora shouted, running towards him.
"Let me see...", Riku said, grabbing the script from Sora and reading through his lines. "WTF is this?", Riku asked, pointing to a part in the script.
"Oh, I editted the script to my liking!", Sora said, smiling. "Yeah? Well I'm not going to do it!", Riku answered, with a smug look of confidence on his face...
"...", Sora kicked Riku in the nut-sack, when Riku's head collided to the ground, Sora grabbed his hair and started kicking him in the face.
"YOU DON'T. FUCKING. TALK TO ME. LIKE THAT. YOU LITTLE. PIECE. OF SHIT!!!", Sora shouted, kicking Riku in-between words. Sora finally slammed Riku's face to the ground, shouting "GET THE FUCK UP. GET THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!", Sora shouted, spitting on Riku. Sora grabbed Riku's hair again, shouting in his face.
"WHAT'S YOUR LINE, RIKU?!?! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING LINE!?!", Sora asked with enraged eyes.
Riku coughed up some blood before speaking "So-Sora... Will you g-go out with me?", Riku asked, with blood dripping from his nose.
"OMG, Riku! Of course! :3", Sora said with satisfaction as he glomped Riku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I totally read the title of this thread wrong.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Wait no My Immortal was. That or Twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back