• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora + Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
They barely saw each other during the events in KH and KH2.

Sora was probably too busy with Namine. xD

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
i totally agree! he should've at least kissed her cheek! i mean in aladdin they kissed! and in beauty and the beast and in the little mermaid!

Denki-Kurai

It's been said before that there are no specific(sp) couples. they dont want to get too into a relationship like that. for example kairi + sora haters might no like it and wont buy the game. or something along those lines... I think. (off topic for a moment) Cricket u watched loveless?

kairi_sora

i agree it would have been a bit weird but....i do think that it would be ok if sora would kiss kairi on the cheek........but there are some people that wouldn't want that...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This has been getting on my nerves ever since I beat KHII. Why won't Kairi kiss sora or vice~virsa. all we get is stupid hug! i know its a disney game too, but not just kids play this game too!:cursing:

Because Nomura doesn't know how to write romance or kissing scenes. He needs Disney's help in that department. Disney is high on romance. In fact, every classic of theirs has some love story in it. I wish they'd go back to making movies like those instead of Chicken Little.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I don't give a d*** what yaoi fangirls want or don't want. I'm still laughing at them for the fact that Sora and Riku didn't make the top gay characters in video games list.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
I dunno actually...Sora should kiss Kairi? Maybe Kairi would make the first move, should that ever happen, then Riku would come and either pwn Sora for that, or B**** slap Kairi and take Sora away to 'The Secret Place'.

Honestly? I really dont know. It would be nice, but it isnt really Sora's style. Kairi would make the move, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back