• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora + Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^That's kind of a weird pic. Because it's looks like their faces are melting together.

satan_claus

I agree, i wanted to see them kiss. i thought for sure they were gonna kiss in KH2, thats why i played it all the way through without stopping when i first got it (of course skiping all the side missions first). At the end cutscene when they stared at each when sora was in the water, that the PERFECT time. i was like screaming "OMG there gonna do it, kiss her, KISS HER!"but it only led to dissapointment :(. they better do it in KH 3 or im gonna be pissed.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Lol the perfect time would be when their at Destiny island and their watching the sunset like they always do, then riku leaves and kairi lands a wet one on sora! lol

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Lol the perfect time would be when their at Destiny island and their watching the sunset like they always do, then riku leaves and kairi lands a wet one on sora! lol

Squall

Well I think a hug is fine,but it would had been nice if she had given a hug to Riku too.

soki

that would never happen between sora and kairi because: A.Sora is too much of a *****. B. I killed sora

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If Sora kisses Kairi, he's also kissing Namine, which means Roxas would also be kissing Kairi and Namine. So technically in some weird way, Sora and Roxas are sharing girls.

Squ@ll

No... when they kiss, Sora would be kissin Kiari and from the inside Roxas would be kissin Namine

Keechi Itano

Just don't look under your bed. Or in you closet.
Hell, I say just throw a T rating on there and let em' make out!

You know Sora in that pic was just like, "Screw you, Disney! Screw You!"

My perfect kiss scene is Sora layin down a frenchie, and Riku just in the background like, "What the hell..."

And for all the KairiXRiku or anti SoraXKairi people, there's a thing called FANFICTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back