• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora + Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^If there is RikuxKairi, expect Sora to go bringer of ruin on everyone. the worst case scenario would be that he stays in antiform.

aaa222xx

This has been getting on my nerves ever since I beat KHII. Why won't Kairi kiss sora or vice~virsa. all we get is stupid hug! i know its a disney game too, but not just kids play this game too!:cursing:

amen but the only reason they didnt from what i heard was they already rated the game and it was to low for them:cursing:

~Axel_Riku~

I would like to see that happen, it would be really cute, and plus it is written all over the game that it is going to happen sometime. But of course they are only 16 right now, they might want to wait until they are older to actually let them kiss or do anything really.

Puck

^Neverland. The perfect spot is the island of Neverland.

Puck

It's been said before that there are no specific(sp) couples. they dont want to get too into a relationship like that. for example kairi + sora haters might no like it and wont buy the game. or something along those lines... I think. (off topic for a moment) Cricket u watched loveless?

If that's the reasoning, then Nomura is a bigger fool than I thought he was. If he was any kind of a man, he'd make Sora get with Kairi. I support manhood.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Honestly, I think it would have been a bit too much if they did kiss.

Actually, if Donald and Goofy hadn't been there, I thought it would have been romantic if they had. Call me the cliche romance type if you want, but that's my opnion. My sister and I were screaming at him to kiss her, even though we both knew it was just a game. So we did the next best thing: we added them into our little on going game, skipped a few years, and now they have a little girl called Tiger Lilly! Trust me, you don't wanna know how it happened. Let's just say it involved a graduation party where they didn't know that the punch was spiked..... *stops rambling*

But like I said, I think they should kiss; it'd be romantic.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
4210226besosorakairi16yxpq3.jpg

A pic i happened to come across. So if we changed the scene of Kairi and Sora reuniting and hugging, Kairi would just land a wet one on Sora. [BAM] you have them kissing. But for sure we dont know what'll happen for sure in the future sequel. BTW this pic doesn't mean anything though, probably produced by some SoraXKairi fans.

Sorry SoraXKairi fans ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back