• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora & Kairi reunite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well I did not see a kiss come'n. Maybe at the end but Donald and Goffy ''f''ed that up. lol. I thought when Sora and Riku saw Kairi Sora would run over hug her and then kiss her. Then the would pull apart when Riku got to the beach and they would have a group hug. lol I guess that would be to much of a teen movie ending though.
bowchickawowwow

Eternamente926

I think Sora just felt so guilty about not coming right home to her... he probably expected her to be mad or something so he hesitated, but was then so surprised that she hugged him that he awkwardly returned it. Just my take on the situation.

eddwin

Well, honestly, I enjoyed how they reunited. Kairi was always so up front with her questions and comments like when she said: "let's take the raft and just go." (or something like that) So it was natural that she would hug him and he would be startled. I thought it was sweet and it suckered me in. It was innocent and yet you can see the love they share. You wouldn't just walk up and make-out with a girl in the middle of an enemies stronghold when you haven't seen here for years.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They were going to go get some tacos and leave. lol No, I was sort of expecting them to kiss or for Kairi to start crying over him, but instead, Sora cried over Riku which I poked fun at Kairi for that. I also thought they would've gone off for a bit to collect themselves and go over a few things maybe a few flashes from their island days in the last game and a bit of their childhood to, leaving Donald and Goofy to discuss their thoughts about Riku in the last game (and to beat him down! lol), then the other two would come back and they'd get back to the story.

The other way it happened was good too...I guess. ^^

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Um..well at the end..I..really didn't expect anything Oo I was like "aw..poor Sora..has to be away from Kairi again" I was kinda shocked with the ending hehe I never expected them to be together again.(kill me now) but yeah I like it..a kiss would have been fine but..who knows :rolleyes:

neon6

I thought they would return to the islands in hands. Sora, Kairi, and Riku skipping along...I was wrong...

LavenderSky499

Most Disney movies have love in them, so... i think they'll kiss eventually. Yeah, when Sora and Kairi were at the beach at the end, I thought something was about to happen but... donald and goofy totally stole the moment. I thought they would be obsessing over the King or something...lol.

AnimeGal007

I don't think they kissed yet because it's not over! XD Maybe their waiting until the end of the series, which won't happen very soon I hope, because I love KH <3

Novastar56

Well not exactly. In most disney movies with princesses there was romance and even a kiss. They just probably won't do it....yet...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back