• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is too naive in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
right after he wakes up he doesnt react to the fact that he is a year older, his voice has changed and especially the fact the he's to big for his clothes. how can he not notice that. if it were me id be like "what the......."
and he still acts like a girly-man. right after he wakes up he practicly jumps and starts dancing with donald and goofy. looks like he hasnt mentally matured much during that one year of sleep.
what do u think?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well, i figured that he was just overjoyed to see his buds, who he went through alot with, after an entire year of sleep...and that he hadnt noticed any of those things, and was just happy to be exploring a new world(Twilight Town). if i saved all of the worlds, with good friends, fell asleep for a whole year, and then i wake up, and the first thing that i see, are those friends, i really dont think, i would be worrying about my clothes being too small...but thats just me^^

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
KingdomKid07 said:
Well, i figured that he was just overjoyed to see his buds, who he went through alot with, after an entire year of sleep...and that he hadnt noticed any of those things, and was just happy to be exploring a new world(Twilight Town). if i saved all of the worlds, with good friends, fell asleep for a whole year, and then i wake up, and the first thing that i see, are those friends, i really dont think, i would be worrying about my clothes being too small...but thats just me^^

probably ur right, but who notices time go by if ur asleep? a year sleeping could be like a couple minutes in ur head. then again u would be glad to see ur freinds when u wake up.
thing is im surprised he didnt react to his surroundings. like "how did i get here?" and stuff. he just walked out with little curiousity of his surroundings or what happend.

pap64

You have to take into consideration that out of the three characters (Kairi and Riku), Sora is the most inmature. That doesn't mean that he is bad, just that his overall mentality is more childish than those of Riku and Kairi.

One guy at the old Final Fantasy Online forums I used to visit said that Sora was basically a representation of one's inner child, the side that refuses to grow up. He represents what we always wanted to do and kids and reacts accordingly to how we would've react if placed in the same situation.

Example, wouldn't you be stocked if you got to visit Santa Claus at the North pole? Or get greedy if place with the idea that you could be king of the lions if you defeat the current king? Sora does all of that in KH 2, and he knows it, and enjoys it. And this is why I like him as a character so much.

I consider myself to be a big kid. I smile whenever my favorite cartoon is on, I still find toys fascinating and behave like a big, hyper kid every once in a while. Creepy, yes, but that's my nature of my inner child.

Even when Sora knows that he has a duty, and a rather dangerous one, he doesn't forget that he is a kid and isn't afraid to express his feelings like one.

So don't be so hard on him whenever he acts, well, goofy ;)

-pap64

R0XAS

sora becomes more mature throughout the game. that's a huge part of the game... sora becoming a man and becoming whole. play the game.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
araya arcanum said:
all that can be said is that sora is sora-not anyone else.
thats who he is and i love him for it
i couldnt say it better myself^^

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
i would of expected him to say "what the? where am i?" then be overjoyed to see donald and goofy. he should of noticed that his clothes were too small. but the good thing is NO MORE BIG YELLOW SHOES!!! though i got one question and im sorry if it goes off topic but how come sora never wears long pants??????

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hmm, i guess sora and pants dont mix...and i really like your ashanti sig, is cool^^

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I personally just think that he's relieved to see Donald and Goofy since after all, he's been sleeping for a whole year without knowing what the heck is going on. I think the last thing on his mind is how tall he is, or whether his clothes fit him or not, especially since he's still in dire need of finding Riku. Besides, Donald and Goofy don't even realize themselves that Sora grew until a little after they wake up.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
pap64 said:
You have to take into consideration that out of the three characters (Kairi and Riku), Sora is the most inmature. That doesn't mean that he is bad, just that his overall mentality is more childish than those of Riku and Kairi.

One guy at the old Final Fantasy Online forums I used to visit said that Sora was basically a representation of one's inner child, the side that refuses to grow up. He represents what we always wanted to do and kids and reacts accordingly to how we would've react if placed in the same situation.

Example, wouldn't you be stocked if you got to visit Santa Claus at the North pole? Or get greedy if place with the idea that you could be king of the lions if you defeat the current king? Sora does all of that in KH 2, and he knows it, and enjoys it. And this is why I like him as a character so much.

I consider myself to be a big kid. I smile whenever my favorite cartoon is on, I still find toys fascinating and behave like a big, hyper kid every once in a while. Creepy, yes, but that's my nature of my inner child.

Even when Sora knows that he has a duty, and a rather dangerous one, he doesn't forget that he is a kid and isn't afraid to express his feelings like one.

So don't be so hard on him whenever he acts, well, goofy

-pap64

AMEN.

Sora looks hot with shorts (more like those boys' shorst that reaches to the knees, but cooler), matches with his Timberland cool black boots, is his style. I can't imagine him with pants, and hopefully I won't see him with one. His outift is freakin' kickass.

And Sora doesn't need to say "Where the hell...?" He probably already knows where he is and what he got out of right that moment. And Sora isn't all naive anymore, he's aggresive, more strong-willed, he takes his journey and what he has to do more seriously, and doesn't take so lightly to see his enemies anymore. Get in his way, and he'll pimp OWN you. He's even more prone to anger and actually gets a bit emo. But in the end, Sora is still Sora...thankfully.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Yeah i think they should of made him go "wtf why are my clothes so small, O.O huh? dude is that me talking whats up with my voice!" ok i know he wouldn't say it like that but thats for the humour side of things ^^;

I think he would of at least notcied he'd grown and his voice was different, if i woke up and my voice had change (though i'm not a guy so lets just say i woke up with a high pitched voice ^^) i'd kinda be surprized, wouldn't you?

sora_barzahd

You wanna know what else that's weird? All of these dark portals opening with guys walking out in black rain coats. Everyone just thinks it a normal thing, and I haven't seen one person yet say, "WTF!?!?!" I mean come on, it's not everyday that a portal full of darkness opens, and some random person steps out >.>

mollywhopper

KingdomKid07 said:
well since he forgot his entire time at oblivian castle thus he didnt know that he was in there for a year. he might have woken up been scared crapless and been happy to see his friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back