• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is really cruel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

ya xaldin was like the collest order member but he was not hard 2 beat. rather he was ez.

Let me just name off a few who didn't
Saix
xaldin
demyx
xenmas
xigbar
zexion
lexeaus
and finally vexen(i wouldn't count his betrayal as one as he was bullied into it). Not everyone betrays the org: just the vocal minority.

i wasn't talking about the others betrayng. i was saying he deserved 2 die like all the others.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I know is, Xaldin did the provoking,
Beast was always a loner, and was always paranoid.... did y'all not watch the movie or read the book? His vanity lead to his down fall, and after he was cursed he was scared everyone who destroy him. All xaldin did was tell beast the truth, to some degree. I'm not agree with what he did to beast, but beast was already like that so how could he provoke sora to do what beast had already done.Beast did all the crazy evil things, xaldin just told him about what he thought was going on.
how can you now remember that? xigbar was all like "all we need are a few more hearts"
I thought that was another org. And if i remember correctly, the ones he sent were very low on the scale from one to awesome.
Luxord boarded Sparrow's ship, cursed him, and then tried to blow them up in another ship.
Sparrow was theif and a asshole, he deserves everything he gets. He didn't want them to get them to blow up the other ship, they did that of there own free will.
"we're using you to get hearts and become all powerful so we can do evil things."
more like "we're using you to get hearts and become complete."

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Then how come it was Luxord who said 'FIRE!' and that's when the cannon balls went off. I'm sorry, I know you're desperate to make them all look like saints, but they aren't exactly 100% good either. Just accept they did some bad stuff and enjoy the villains. It's what makes them great. It's when you people try to make them good is when they lose their popularity and just become annoying rather than cool. And I know you hated Sora since KH1 because of the amazing stuff come up with that could rival some of my greatest and weirdest theories.

By the way, you lost respect points when you insulted Sparrow.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Then how come it was Luxord who said 'FIRE!' and that's when the cannon balls went off
Link kthnx:I'm having bad RPG amnesia i could've sworn he was just there... you know just being there isn't exactly a bad thing.
I'm sorry, I know you're desperate to make them all look like saints, but they aren't exactly 100%
Can you read? What i've been saying is that there methods were extreme and that they aren't saints, But neither is sora or the anyone else from KH. So, them being villains is implausible as they didn't do nearly as many bad things as people make them out to have done. I see them more as freedom fighters than evil villains, that's all. They did do f*cked up stuff, but they did it all knowing that it was for the greater good.
It's when you people try to make them good is when they lose their popularity and just become annoying rather than cool.
They weren't cool, they were annoying.
By the way, you lost respect points when you insulted Sparrow.
so..... What your saying is that you'd rather have me blindly like sparrow and not seeing that he's a stupid proud thief who can't do anything for himself. That's the truth. Would you rather have me lie to you?

BTW:
Being respected by those who aren't isn't a good trait... just thought i'd tell you.

Puck

^You mean, you forgot the scene where Luxord got on Sparrow's ship, summoned the reaper, had the reaper knock Sora, Sparrow, Goofy, and Donald onto to other ship, and then got over to the cannons and cried 'FIRE!'. It was a cool scene. Here I'll find it on youtube for you.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
OH that scene, i thought you meant he was already on the ship and commanded them to fire like he was some sort of red coat or something. Now that I think about it, that was pretty evil(but it was for the greater good). Now, if you could get the rest of the people to do evil things, we'd be on to something.

shadow_of_light

Aww, somebody finally agrees with my true hero should not kill philosophy. You see Sora should've beaten them not kill them. It's the code of a true hero. To not kill your opponent. Defeat them, arrest them. But not kill. In other words, Sora must in the future follow Batman's code.

We also got to take in mind that Sora might be Xehanort/Xemnas's son.

okay, i do agree with you that sora had not right to kill the members of the organization xiii, but i do question whether they were really killed...
Naminé: I always thought Nobodies were doomed to fade back into darkness...
Roxas: Yeah, but you and I didn't...

would this indicate that, instead of actually dying, the organization members are now no longer concrete embodiments of the darkness? unless i'm totally wrong, i believe that they all just faded away--most likely back to the darkness from wence they came--much like ansem did in the first game with the opening of kingdom hearts' doors.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
In Kingdom hearts 2 sora wants to kill order 13, but order 13 only want to be whole again.... Is that so wrong? they only give him heartless to kill for fun and in return they get the hearts so they can be normal again... they dont really harm anyone! ohh well what do you all think? i really feel sorry for them... poor Axel...:sad:

You know what, you're controlling him. You're the one being cruel, in fact your being crueller, because Sora has no say in the matter as the inputs on controller govern the game...

There's no hope for any fictional video game characters with people like you ordering them around

:toungesmile:

Puck

^And that is the most logical post so far.

Last edited:

Puck

We also got to take in mind that in the cutscenes we never actually see who kills the Org. member. The only Org. member we see Sora kill is Luxord. Everyone else is a toss up. We never actually see Sora stab or cut down Xaldin. For all we know, Beast is the one who actually killed him. And although Sora is shouting to the Org. after Demyx dies, we never actually see Sora kill Demyx. For all we know, Donald could've been the one who dealt the death blow. And the same goes for Xigbar and Saix. So I just figured it out. We can say Sora is a killer but there really is no solid evidence that shows him doing the killings. Currently the only ones he killed is Luxord, Marluxia, and Xemnas.

Riku191

well they did attack sora first remeber in COM when they went after him took his memories of kairi and the whole fake riku thing

Riku191

We also got to take in mind that in the cutscenes we never actually see who kills the Org. member. The only Org. member we see Sora kill is Luxord. Everyone else is a toss up. We never actually see Sora stab or cut down Xaldin. For all we know, Beast is the one who actually killed him. And although Sora is shouting to the Org. after Demyx dies, we never actually see Sora kill Demyx. For all we know, Donald could've been the one who dealt the death blow. And the same goes for Xigbar and Saix. So I just figured it out. We can say Sora is a killer but there really is no solid evidence that shows him doing the killings. Currently the only ones he killed is Luxord, Marluxia, and Xemnas.

well they dont show any killing because its a disney game and rated E lol and in kh they obv. wont have bloodshed and they call killing people fading away

Puck

^True. By the fact is, we do not see Sora kill some of those members. The only ones we know he killed for a fact was Luxord and Marluxia because he fought those two one on one. But he had party members with him against the others. So we really don't have any evidence that he is the killer. From the evidence we have, Donald and Goofy could be the real killers. And I actually believe Beast is the one who killed Xaldin. Sora probably fought Xaldin and tried to defeat him and question him about Riku and Kairi. But Beast dealt the death blow because he really wanted to kill Xaldin badly.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Sora killed them, it just doesn't show it because Nomura probably expects you to know who dealt the final blow. And when Donald or Goofy actually deal the killing hit to someone and actually KILL THEM, not injure them, KILL THEM, then I'll just put myself in an asylum. The Organization originally were wroking on studying memories (COM) and gathering hearts to build Kingdom Hearts (KHII). Theyre not really doing anything within that circle as their portrayal as evil or good; just doing what they know to their knowledge is what is the #1 thing at the time. They just get to mess with Sora alot, which to them seems as both an extra piece on the chessboard and a lab rat to experiment with memories on. Marluxia and Larxene were going to betray the Organization, and technically Vexen, for nearly telling Sora of Roxas' existence, which Axel puts out of any mind by slaying him before he imparts this to Sora. Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Luxhord, Saix, and Demyx pretty much attempt to do their little "assignments". Demyx gets pwned and dies the second time you face him. Saix gets to go after Axel, and messes with Sora, and dies by Sora's hand. Luxhord completes his "assignment", and gets cut down by Sora when he makes a kind of shield wall with hsi cards. Luxhord obviously doesn't know that a KeyBlade can cut through those flimsy cards. Poor guy. As for Xaldin, he keeps being a thorn in the Beast's footpaw by always trying to take the Beast's Enchanted Rose. For the last time Xaldin, don't make the Beast angry. He might turn green and start beating the living hellz out of you, along with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Xigbar goes to get some tofu, and what happens? He runs into Sora. So he summons some of his Sniper Nobodies and runs off. Smart guy. And he dies, even though he was pretty hard to kill compared ot everyone else. Xemnas was a pushover. The guy was doing basically his Heartless tried to do. And he died, after like five freakin' battles, that little fag died. In other words, The Organization was trying to play "poke the brain" with Sora, Sora was being a bisch and killing them off for their shananagians, and Beast was always grumpy.

DA AND.

DaDarkDude

ok... so that about sums everything up saying Organization 13 Should have died. no one told axel to sacrifice himself. no one told Demyx to stand there and act like an idiot and be defeated. no one told Luxord to hide behind his cards. no one told roxas to go back into sora. heck roxas had a pretty good chance 2 make a run 4 it. no one told Vexen to play scientist. and do i have to continue with everyone else in the organization? they all chose to die... they could have all made a run 4 it but they stood there waiting to die, sacrificing themself, and get killed by riku...
its there choice. sora was just making there dreams come true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back