• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is really cruel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora should've did the right thing and fight Org. XIII, defeat them, and then lock them up. As a true hero, you must not automatically assume the role as executioner. Unless a government official or ruler gives the order to kill, you must obey the hero code. Now if Mickey told him to kill them, he would have the right to do so because a ruling official gave him the order to stop the Org. XIII because the ruler obviously sees them as terrorists. But Sora is going off the orders of a wizard with no high ranking power. Which means Sora is more like Electra than Batman. He's more hired assasin than hero.

DaDarkDude

lol. mickey did say to kill them. he was going after them wasn't he? he was like let's finish off xemnas right? in COM he helped riku kill Lexeaus right. and u forget sora did not kill Zexion. as 4 axel he betrays every1 so whos 2 say he would not have betrayed sora in the end? and if sora did not kill them and let them live they would remember his moves and KILL HIM not lock him up in some jail and say "Next ime don't take the hearts of other people" no they deserve death. the lot of 'em.

Puck

Yes, Mickey gave the order to kill Xemnas. But not the other members. He jut told Sora to go on the train. He did not give him the order to kill the other members. Yen Sid gave him the order but the problem is Yen Sid is not a high commanding official. So Sora was acting as a hired assasin. If Mickey told Sora directly to kill the Org. members than yeah, he would then have the right to destroy them. But he never specifically said to kill members. Heck, he just left Sora in the dark most of the time. He barely told him anything.

I guess Squall could've given Sora the order since Squall is technically like the new leader of Radiant Garden.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
you need to think about it from Sora's point of view. then you'll understand =D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
in COM he helped riku kill Lexeaus right.
No he didn't, lexeaus was already defeated when he came in. But i see where you going with this: he helped riku get out of the darkness.
"Next ime don't take the hearts of other people" no they deserve death. the lot of 'em.
The thing is: they took hearts because they couldn't reproduce hearts like they orginally planned to. You know, if you kill all the innocent researchers, you don't get much research done. If you don't get much research done, you can't do much with the research you don't have.
you need to think about it from Sora's point of view.
All we have is sora's point of veiw. What we need is the organizations point of view.

Puck

^Well, we do have something from the Org. point of view. Xemnas threatened to turn Axel into a dusk unless he killed Roxas. I think he also has that gorgeous female knight locked up. And also, Larxene likes being a bad guy.

But still as a true hero unless given an order to kill from high ranking official, you must defeat and capture your enemy.

Puck

^Well look at Axel. He was given the orders from the ruler of the nobody world to take down Roxas. He was going to go through with it. When a ruler of your realm gives you an order, you have to obey. You may not like it, but as a hero or servant you have to do it. Sora is a mere servant to the worlds and their leaders, if they give him the order to kill he has to obey. But they didn't give him the order to kill the Org. members. So he should've just defeated them and locked them up. Then release them if he sees their are not going to do anymore harm.

Puck

^yes and look what happened. Xemnas thought of them as criminals so he sent Axel to execute them.

Sora could always resist the order. But still he has to follow the code like Batman. Fight, defeat, and lock up. Sora would be the greatest hero ever for following the code. Which means yes, none of the Org. members would be killed.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Xemnas thought of them as criminals so he sent Axel to execute them.
He killed one, and lead to the death of another. Axel didn't even kill the traitors, he killed the researchers who were almost dead anyways.

Puck

^But he was going to kill them. He was just taking a long time on it.

Anyway, the point is Sora should not kill his enemies. He should be like Batman. Fight, defeat, and arrest. He shouldn't be like Superman. Standstill, allow the enemy to beat him up, and cry like a girl.

DaDarkDude

but they have the power of darkness. if he locked them up they could just create a dark portal and run away and start everything all over again.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
sora is such an A-hole, i mean all xaldin did was attack him with a whirlwind of spears and try to kill him. all luxord did was trap his friends in cards. xigbar only sent a few dozen heartless to try to kill him. and siax only went into the long speecha nd then pull out his massive sword. xemnas sucks, so we dont care about him.

DaDarkDude

^yes and look what happened. Xemnas thought of them as criminals so he sent Axel to execute them.
Really. well then how did Zexion die. oh ya Axel sent riku replica 2 kill him. now isn't zexion on org. 13's side? so then y did axel kill him? because he is a lier. he betrays everyone and like everyone else in the organization he should die

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i mean all xaldin did was attack him with a whirlwind of spears and try to kill him.
Which sora provoked.
all luxord did was trap his friends in cards.
After sora invaded his home and tried to kill him.
xigbar only sent a few dozen heartless to try to kill him.
I don't remember this one: Video kthnx?And if you mean after there fight, xigbar was dead, he couldn't have sent them... as far as i know dead people don't have control over heartless.
siax only went into the long speecha nd then pull out his massive sword.
Which massive speech: the one at hollow bastion which sora could've avoided or the one at TWTNW which happened after sora basically said "I'M GONNA KILL YOU."
he betrays everyone and like everyone else in the organization
Let me just name off a few who didn't
Saix
xaldin
demyx
xenmas
xigbar
zexion
lexeaus
and finally vexen(i wouldn't count his betrayal as one as he was bullied into it). Not everyone betrays the org: just the vocal minority.

Last edited:

Puck

Actually Xaldin provoked the fight by messing with Beast. You got admit Xaldin was pretty mean and that's why he was great. Luxord boarded Sparrow's ship, cursed him, and then tried to blow them up in another ship.

Aw, those were good villain stuff. Too bad they didn't do more.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Which sora provoked.
after trying to save beast's rose, which was quite important to him

After sora invaded his home and tried to kill him.
what puck said

I don't remember this one: Video kthnx?And if you mean after there fight, xigbar was dead, he couldn't have sent them... as far as i know dead people don't have control over heartless.
how can you now remember that? xigbar was all like "all we need are a few more hearts"

Which massive speech: the one at hollow bastion which sora could've avoided or the one at TWTNW which happened after sora basically said "I'M GONNA KILL YOU."
does it matter? at the first one, he was all like "we're using you to get hearts and become all powerful so we can do evil things."

Puck

I know is, Xaldin did the provoking, he did weird mind games with beast, he was acting evil and enjoying it, and that is why he was the best Org. villain in KH2. Period. He rocked and he was hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back