• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is really cruel!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hairy_Spaz

In Kingdom hearts 2 sora wants to kill order 13, but order 13 only want to be whole again.... Is that so wrong? they only give him heartless to kill for fun and in return they get the hearts so they can be normal again... they dont really harm anyone! ohh well what do you all think? i really feel sorry for them... poor Axel...:sad:

Soraox

Sora isnt cruel i mean we dont know what the Organization memebers would do if they became human and they also attacked Sora first by the way Sora didnt go after them and attack them and kill them and they kidnapped kairi as well and i know i feel bad for Axel as well

DaDarkDude

yes it is wrong because they would do anything to get whole again... including killing inocent people. and kidnap kairi. and use namine 2 unwrap soras memory. also why were they stealing all those things.. like beasts rose, aztec treasure, and some other things i can not remeber now. as 4 axel ya i agree with u.

btw whatever happend 2 yen sid anyway?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Wow, some people need English lessons.
hey also attacked Sora first
No they didn't....... nobodies =/= organization 13.
if i was sora id listen to yen sid
Even knowing what you do now about the whole "organization wanting to be whole" thing? I have yet to get a good response on why trying to get a heart is a bad thing.

ON TOPIC:
Even though I don't personally agree with the methods of the organization, i can't justify sora's acts of genocidal rage against them. The thing is that we don't know what is going through the minds of the organization, only of sora, so we don't know what has happened to them to make them do what they did. Sora, being a semi-rational being should have thought to put himself in at least one orgs members shoes before it was too late....

Tricky

If they ever got to be whole, I could only imagine what they would do. I wonder if they'd become stronger if they had a heart. Now that would a be a sight to see..

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Wow, some people need English lessons.

No they didn't....... nobodies =/= organization 13.

Even knowing what you do now about the whole "organization wanting to be whole" thing? I have yet to get a good response on why trying to get a heart is a bad thing.

ON TOPIC:
Even though I don't personally agree with the methods of the organization, i can't justify sora's acts of genocidal rage against them. The thing is that we don't know what is going through the minds of the organization, only of sora, so we don't know what has happened to them to make them do what they did. Sora, being a semi-rational being should have thought to put himself in at least one orgs members shoes before it was too late....

Aww, somebody finally agrees with my true hero should not kill philosophy. You see Sora should've beaten them not kill them. It's the code of a true hero. To not kill your opponent. Defeat them, arrest them. But not kill. In other words, Sora must in the future follow Batman's code.

We also got to take in mind that Sora might be Xehanort/Xemnas's son.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Sora needs counseling. Organization XIII needs to stop stalking Sora and trying to play jigsaw with his memories. Kairi needs to resist being kidnapped by using a KeyBlade, gun, whatever. Then Sora doesn't go on a rampage JUST to become the hero and save Kairi and for Kairi to like him more. Organization XIII needs to do somethign constructive besides messing with Sora, and building a giant heart they call Kingdom Hearts. And Mickey needs to tell us why he's always so concerned. And DiZ (Ansem The Wise) should've never gone EMO in the first place. It would've given us more info on the 3rd KH game. And Sora should've been Axel's friend when he could, that would've stopped him form going kamakazie and killing all those Dusks. And finally...
I need some more Lays BBQ Chips.

Puck

^That post was awesome! You rule.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Sora needs counseling. Organization XIII needs to stop stalking Sora and trying to play jigsaw with his memories. Kairi needs to resist being kidnapped by using a KeyBlade, gun, whatever. Then Sora doesn't go on a rampage JUST to become the hero and save Kairi and for Kairi to like him more. Organization XIII needs to do somethign constructive besides messing with Sora, and building a giant heart they call Kingdom Hearts. And Mickey needs to tell us why he's always so concerned. And DiZ (Ansem The Wise) should've never gone EMO in the first place. It would've given us more info on the 3rd KH game. And Sora should've been Axel's friend when he could, that would've stopped him form going kamakazie and killing all those Dusks. And finally...
I need some more Lays BBQ Chips.
lol. i can agree with most of this. when jigsaw was mentioned i just imagined Sora shckled to some pipes in a dark room. O_O

Soren

Awards
Sora wasn't being cruel. He was doing what he had to do in order to save the worlds. If Sora had just beaten the Org members with out killing them, they would have just started up again. Not to mention the fact that they intended to kill him once they got what they wanted. And like the DaDarkDude said, they were willing to do ANYTHING to get what they wanted, even at the expense of other people's lives and worlds. They didn't care about anything else, just what they wanted. Heck, they really didn't care about each other all that much. If Sora hadn't killed them, they would have brought chaos to the worlds, or worse...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Some of the Org just wanted to be whole, but others like Xemnas wanted to use Kingdom Hearts and destroy worlds... or atleast destroy the light. Plus, don't forget they were trying to turn innocent people into Heartless to get their Nobodies and control them. Sora just wanted to protect his friends from being turned into Heartless.

You can't make an omelet without crushing the hopes and dreams of people around you.

Little_Red

betch.
In Kingdom hearts 2 sora wants to kill order 13, but order 13 only want to be whole again.... Is that so wrong? they only give him heartless to kill for fun and in return they get the hearts so they can be normal again... they dont really harm anyone! ohh well what do you all think? i really feel sorry for them... poor Axel...:sad:

they've been messing with the hearts of the worlds! what's wrong with you! they're heartless and nobodies are destroying everything!

Puck

We got to remember this though. Joker Penguin, and Catwoman tries to kill Batman all the time, but Batman just beat the s*** out of them. Never kills them. The only problem is Sora doesn't have a prison set up yet.

Q

Banned
...it's complicated.

For one thing, the Organization only wanted their hearts back. Xemnas wanted the whole world to be nothing and to create a new universe under his control, but he's psycho, as the Nobody of Xehanort. Although they may have done things such as releasing Heartless and Nobodies upon the world, Sora was STILL managing to kill most of them.

Second of all, WTF is this crap about Yen Sid. Yen Sid only appears once. ONCE.
IN THE WHOLE GAME. I wouldn't listen to that blind old dottering bat if my life depended on it.

Look, each member of the Organization had different goals, but they were all to get one thing; their hearts back.

Marluxia wanted to use Sora as a weapon; so did Zexion, Vexen, and Leaxeus with Riku. But I think what they were trying to do was eliminate their opposition; so they could be the only ones to attain their heart. They may have thought that if all of the members attempt to attain their hearts...they would only be half-hearted.

But I'm getting to my point - no one REALLY knows what they were trying to do. And we may never know, due to this new excitment about Xehanort.

Puck

^And that is the flaw of the storyline. They did not flesh out Org. XIII's plan. The storyline made it look very weak and anticlimatic.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I think something we all have to remember is that they were trying to use Kingdom Hearts. Yes?
We also have to remember that Ansems Heartless, as well as Maleficent were both trying to get to this benevolent power that was within Kingdom Hearts.
The power behind Kingdom Hearts could also be used for great evil, as Ansems Heartless and Maleficent proved.

Now, Organisation XIII wanted this power to get their hearts back. Regardless of their intentions, there is something extremely disturbing about using Kingdom Hearts powers.
I think Sora was just trying to prevent something bad from happening. That and the fact that they were basically screwing around with other worlds, releasing Heartless willy-nilly.

So they weren't exactly pure, un-adulturated evil, they were probably just about to open a can of whoop-ass on the universe withouth even knowing.

Q

Banned
^And that is the flaw of the storyline. They did not flesh out Org. XIII's plan. The storyline made it look very weak and anticlimatic.

Hmm, yes.
They take a whole new track with KH2...and forget about KH: COM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back