• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is oriental

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
After playing KH2 and watching the cutscenes, I personally think that Sora is oriental. Because I swear in this game he really looks like an oriental guy. And at times, he kind of looks like Nomura. Who else agrees with me that Sora looks like a young oriental guy in KH2?

Uyoku

No offense but I agree with Roxas. I am asian as well and he doe not look oriental. (Brown spikey hair and caucasian *spelling?* skin).......I dont think so..... XD

Endgame

:D
King Sora_Strife said:
After playing KH2 and watching the cutscenes, I personally think that Sora is oriental. Because I swear in this game he really looks like an oriental guy. And at times, he kind of looks like Nomura. Who else agrees with me that Sora looks like a young oriental guy in KH2?

Gee, I wonder why, especially considering the game was made in Japan, a country predominantly occupied by oriental people...It just escapes my imagination why they'd make the main character look like them instead of someone from a different country!

Idiot.

Actually, Sora, and most the KH characters, and FF characters for that matter, are designed to be Race-neutral...meaning that to oriental people, they look oriental with a trace of european, and to eurpoeans, they look european with a trace of oriental. Take another look at the FFX cinimatics and you'll know what I mean, they were left as they are, while the in-game models were slightly altered for european release.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
King Sora_Strife said:

I swear now adays This game is becoming like crack after you play It people start to think this game is god,and now this retard right here thinks Sora looks like his Homosexual boyfriend.

Plus, I doubt Sora would be made after a Jap since first off he doesn't have squinty eyes and B wel...your an idiot.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Strange. I always thought that Sora looked American or European. Brown spiky hair (and now it seems, with blonde highlights), blue eyes, a bit tanned. At least in the cutscenes.

In CGI, however, is a different story.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...=__=; Man, some people need to think about things... -headdeskwall-

Sora is basically Tetsuya Nomura, just as a video game character. It even mentioned in an interview [I forgot which one, though... ^^;] that Nomura was basically Sora in real life, cause of all the zippers and chains 'n stuff. So, Sora = Nomura, Nomura = Sora. In other words, Sora is Asian, in a way... Sure, he's got brown hair and there aren't exactly people who are Japanese, British, etc. in KH, but Sora is pretty much Japanese...

o.o; -stops rambling-

C

Charlie

lol since when has something like this actually MATTERED???
+the game had originated in Japan, so yea they probably modeled him after someone from that origin-so what?
+I think you're bold in your own way for NOW realizing that. Plus even bolder for daring to put something like this up in a thread.
Consider that as slack I'm cutting you after getting flamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back