• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SORA is NOT GAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Twilight Town:
Sora: That means he's okay!
Pence: Who's Riku?
Sora: My best friend.

Did I hear boyfriend?
Did I hear lover?
Did I hear secret midnight forbidden fruit of homo-erotic jambalaya butt-pudding?

NO. I HEARD FRIIIIEEENDDDD.
RAWR.
THREAD OVER.

soki

you perverted bastards. he likes kairi not riku, just becase you like yaoi, doesn't mean we want to hear about it. keep your fantasies to yourselves and that picture of antonio sabato jr. you masturbate to

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
you perverted bastards. he likes kairi not riku, just becase you like yaoi, doesn't mean we want to hear about it. keep your fantasies to yourselves and that picture of antonio sabato jr. you masturbate to
.....Who?

Somebody knows an awful lot about man sex masturbation to be getting onto others about it.

Shoo shoo now gay boy, and take your homosexual video game characters with you.

kthxbai

Anji.the.Beast

For the love of-!
Just because you don't like th idea of a character being gay, doesn't mean they aren't gay. It just means that you don't like the idea of them being homosexual.

Now there are many arguements can be used to support each belief but ultimately it could go either way.

For the gay argument the whole "I've finally found you" scene comes to mind.

For straight, the whole "this is real" scene, also the whole Sora/Roxas x Kairi/Namine suggestion...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Boys do not usually have one singular "best friend" that is also of the male gender, especially in the teenage years. Therefore Sora was openly admitting he thinks of Riku above all his other male friends and that he shares a close(r) than normal relationship.

(That is what my friend Tom said anyway. So don't b*tch @ me, kthx.)

The statement "my best friend" is so definite that it gives a sense of ownership - so Sora is stating that Riku belongs to him (as a gay lover naturally). Sora seems a little defensive and protective here, as if no one else can compete with the "best friend" status.

Also, if Sora was trying to impress Pence, he would have more likely mentioned a girl to be his best friend to give the impression that he was getting some. Yet he may not be of that sexual orientation.

I just thought of this, but their fixation with keys and keyblades could be representative of phallic symbols and thus suppressed desire to play with each other's .....

~and yeah, SO much other evidence that I won't go into here.

Awards
Well actually, I myself believe that Sora is actually gay. Even though I straight, you can't deny the kids a little... 'Excited' when ever Riku is brought up. I actually have more on the subject, but I can't think of them for some reason.
Though to be honest, I've always found the Axel x Roxas and Sora x Roxas things really adorable to read/look at, depending on how the fan-girl/boy did it. What? I can't help it! There're adorabole!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
When did anyone accuse him of being gay other than in this thread?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Unlike what Riku had always assumed, Sora still considered him his best friend. Trapped in the darkness by Ansem, Riku had much to contemplate, and hearing Sora's voice at that moment made him feel wanted. Riku is not an evil person; he was manipulated to do evil deeds because he was so focused on certain goals in a certain 'the end justifies the means' mindset. This most likely explains Riku's sudden turning from light to dark to light again; a reassurance that he was still important to Sora, that Sora's ultimate goal was not to stop Ansem but to save his precious friend, easily crushed the negativity brooding in Riku's heart to allow himself to be redeemed.

Indeed, this is most likely why Riku allowed himself to be sealed on the other side of the door of darkness, as an act of redemption on how his selfishness allowed himself to be manipulated into doing so much damage. His final words, 'take care of her,' seemed not so much a reflection of Sora taking care of Kairi for him, but rather, of acceptance that Sora cared about Kairi more than himself but that they'll always carry their own special bond.

-KHI.

Yeah, I read this AWESOME dissertation on SoraXRiku, but the link no longer works so I can't get to it.

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
If Sora isn't gay, then Kairi's not lezbo! OH NOES! THAT CANNOT HAPPEN! SOMEONE, GET SORA AND WAKKA, ROXAS, TIDUS, RIKU, WHOEVER TOGETHER!!!!!!oneone!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, we're covering up that you have no sense of humor and don't know when something's a joke, Soki

hint hint

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
"Did I hear boyfriend?
Did I hear lover?
Did I hear secret midnight forbidden fruit of homo-erotic jambalaya butt-pudding?

NO. I HEARD FRIIIIEEENDDDD.
RAWR.
THREAD OVER"

Hahahaha i'm sorry i just found that really funny! BUT! i agree with you there dude.

I have nothing what so ever against yaoi yuri fans, or the stories or fanart that are made. It's a person's choice in life what they like. Me myself, i sometimes like odd pairing couples to write in stories like Sora/Namine or whatever.

But, if you really believe in your heart that Sora is gay in the game kingdom hearts itself, and he and Riku aren't just close friends but secret lovers, you are very pathetic i'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back