• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SORA is NOT GAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
They are as gay as Clay Aiken. Sora spent most of kh and kh2 looking for Riku, while Kairi was just there.....

lol, paopu fruit between Sora and Riku.

seed/of/ireland

When did anyone accuse him of being gay other than in this thread?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Unlike what Riku had always assumed, Sora still considered him his best friend. Trapped in the darkness by Ansem, Riku had much to contemplate, and hearing Sora's voice at that moment made him feel wanted. Riku is not an evil person; he was manipulated to do evil deeds because he was so focused on certain goals in a certain 'the end justifies the means' mindset. This most likely explains Riku's sudden turning from light to dark to light again; a reassurance that he was still important to Sora, that Sora's ultimate goal was not to stop Ansem but to save his precious friend, easily crushed the negativity brooding in Riku's heart to allow himself to be redeemed.

Indeed, this is most likely why Riku allowed himself to be sealed on the other side of the door of darkness, as an act of redemption on how his selfishness allowed himself to be manipulated into doing so much damage. His final words, 'take care of her,' seemed not so much a reflection of Sora taking care of Kairi for him, but rather, of acceptance that Sora cared about Kairi more than himself but that they'll always carry their own special bond.

-KHI.
:unsure: I can see what u mean but i still don't think he's gay or bi!!

C

cam ron 77

Just because people want them to be gay doesn't mean they based it off of some words that they've said in the game. and if they do, which, yeah i agree is most of the time, why should it matter? everyone knows disney wouldn't make their characters gay, even the poeple who depict them as being gay. its just another fantasy fangirls like having. whats wrong with it. its nothing different then a couple between a boy and a girl. no one actually believes they are gay sherlock.

C

cam ron 77

I get the feeling they never will be officially gay. but tats alright. theres enough fanfictions and fanarts out there to satisfy your needs.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
What does it matter? What if Auron and Jecht made love to each other when Braska wasn't looking? Who gives a damn?

Lulz homophobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back