• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SORA is NOT GAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxas

Riku's his best friend...from behind...

I was talking on the phone when I read that... My friend asked me why I laughed so hard XD

ANYWAY, about these Yaoi/Yuri thingys...

I personally don't go with the Sora x Riku fans, but I'm sooooo with the Axel x Roxas fans <'3

I mean, if you look at how Sora scratches the hand that gives a paupo fruit in the Secret Place on Destiny Island, that gave me the impression that Sora is in love with Kairi rather than Riku.

Though, Sora has his little things he does... So I wouldn't be suprised if he were gay ^^ XD
Actually, I'd be glad if he found it out now instead of after he's married Kairi :'D

But as someone stated, the Kairi x Naminé thingys are waay to few...
But there's always plenty of Axel x Roxas fanart out there <'3 *Squees*

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I mean, if you look at how Sora scratches the hand that gives a paupo fruit in the Secret Place on Destiny Island, that gave me the impression that Sora is in love with Kairi rather than Riku.

He could in be denial? You know, "I'm not gay and I'm going to prove it by drawing pictures of me and Kairi".
You saw how touchy feely he was with Riku when he saw him in Traverse Town in KH1.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Re: SORA is SO GAY

Note how the people who don't believe in SoraXRiku never seem to provide any evidence other than "EWWW, DAT IS SOOO LEIK WRONG! THAT WUD NEVER HAPPEN!if u believe dat ur pathetic", which shows they have very little to stand on, and their views are formulated by their own narrow-mindedness.

No offence though.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Lol. Naomi. I think you offended them. They're going to swarm 'yuh now.

Anyways, I don't REALLY think that SoraxRiku is goin' on. . . but if it is, whatever. They're fcuking videogame characters. If you want a borderline gay relationship, go read the Lord Of The Rings. FrodoxSam. You'd probably consider it borderline gay, but in all honesty, they just care about eachother so damn much.

Lol.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Soki your attempt at insulting me does not coincide with anything I've said. I've made no attempt at logic nor a valid statement.

0 points.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Once again, your comebacks make no sense.
Are you reading this off a list of comebacks a 4 year old scripted for you, or are you just that stupid?

GeneralCobb

So, you can't have a male best freind that you admire, without being gay? Besides it's obvious he's in love with Kairi. But, you are free to make any fanfic you want.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
soraeriku25ix.png

Thread over.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
HE FANTASIZED ABOUT KH1 KAIRI.
PEDO.

:eek:

Boys do not usually have one singular "best friend" that is also of the male gender, especially in the teenage years. Therefore Sora was openly admitting he thinks of Riku above all his other male friends and that he shares a close(r) than normal relationship.

I smell bullshit.

Just because Sora treats Kairi like shat and Riku like a heavenly Squeenix god....DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
060918.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back