• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is Hotter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
keymaster-Lycole said:
Err...you really shouldnt use that language, its going to get you reported at the rate your going...i agree with you in the fact thats its...odd...but, there are people who like fictional characters, just like there are gay people. What does it really matter anyway?

True that....I'm going to stop because i proved my point and there is no further reason to argue

and for the reporting thing...I have been reported and yea it is ok..this is a forum..as long as i don't use it excessively...like using a cuss word in every sentence

Arya

DaDides said:
Excuse me? Are you fuc*king dumb or something? At least you can actually touch, talk, and meet the celebrity! I mean every time the movie premieres you see all the fans jumping OMG OMG its him/her! This shouldn't be the case of the a video game character/anime series character.

Don't feel sorry for me cause I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I have never been attracted to someone before is like cows flying...doesn't happen. At least i kiss my gf, hold her, cuddle with her....what can you do for something that is fiction?

and last time i checked...the first amendment still stands....FREEDOM OF SPEECH....dumbass

PWNED
If you actually read what I said, I didn't once mention you could touch a video game character. I simply meant that because they look like humans, some people might find them attractive. Just like people think they are cool, or because of their personalities, etc.

And about freedom of speech; sure, you have that, but when you're being nasty to people I'm sure that's abusing the privilage. People think they can talk to people how they like nowadays. I can't stand it. If this was real life, you wouldn't even dare around my area, unless you don't like your face the shape it is.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Arya said:
If you actually read what I said, I didn't once mention you could touch a video game character. I simply meant that because they look like humans, some people might find them attractive. Just like people think they are cool, or because of their personalities, etc.

And about freedom of speech; sure, you have that, but when you're being nasty to people I'm sure that's abusing the privilage. People think they can talk to people how they like nowadays. I can't stand it. If this was real life, you wouldn't even dare around my area, unless you don't like your face the shape it is.

Heh if this was real life I would still say the same thing, and if your "area" didn't like it, deal with it or mess with my homies...that how it always is

Arya

DaDides said:
Heh if this was real life I would still say the same thing, and if your "area" didn't like it, deal with it or mess with my homies...that how it always is
Right. Whatever. Obviously you are so arrogant there's no point even speaking with you.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Lol your just mad I just pwned you, and I am acting this way because your acting equivilant eariler with me, so you can't say anything either.

I am not usually act this way but I can't stand when the truth is spoken and people can't accept it, yes it is their reason to say w/e they want but I was posting my opinion and thats it. Then w/e his name posted a useless reply and I wanted to PWN someone..then we started to argue and thats it..I always use arrogance when I know i am winning the battle.

Goofeyrules

this isn't about the "how hot is riku or sora" even though that is kinda wierd, it looks like Ariel and sora are playing DDR or that American Idol game. Thats just my opinion

jk4eva

Okay, all of you need to stop this flaming now, especially Dadides. If someone thinks a video-game character is attractive, you don't have to act like an ass and start arguments just because you don't think so. If that's their opinion, leave them be. Not saying you can't post your opinion about it, but don't flame them either. >>;

Get back on-topic, please.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
maybe i can explain this, where do you think sora came from apparantly hes human , so obviously his features stem from somewhere, maybe sora has nice eyes or something else in his face that someone can be attracted to, its not that strange, cmon now the inspiration for sora came from actual human features duh , and yes he is hotter by the way.

sora_123

i don't know if i'm adding to this flame war or not, but i read a report where it says that video game characters have an influence in todays adolecence. for exp: Tiffa, from ff7, most guys (in genaral) would actually look for someone who looks or has the same traits as her (that's just an example). Also the character's personallity adds up to the whole liking of the video game characters. one exp: is that girls in video games are more coomprehendant than in real life. but anyways at the end adolecents deny this influence. i read this somewhere so don't start flaming me, just posted it in case u ppl wanted to know.

are you calling me gay?

just kidding.. I think the defination if girls say that boy is hot... I think it means cool.

thats what I think..
for exp.
Me: Sephiroth is cool..
Somegirls: Sephiroth is hot
get it?

so in my own words... sora is cooler.. if I was a girl... i would say hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back