• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is bisexual! [minor spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas Sorrows

Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft, just me and you! Just Kidding!" So, that means-Kairi is to Sora as Hayner is to Roxas, meaning Roxas loves Hayner, and since Roxas is inside of Sora, it makes Sora bisexual! Ha ha ha. Tell what ya think.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O.O...WOW...umm...okay...don't really know what to say to that, really...

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
OK that's disturbing.... but Nomura probably did that so people would make a connection between KH1 and KH2 and that Playing the "3 Hour toutorial" thing in Twilight Town is the same (or at least similar) to Destiny Islands and NO i don't think Sora's Bisexual tha's just WRONG

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Roxas Sorrows said:
Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft, just me and you! Just Kidding!" So, that means-Kairi is to Sora as Hayner is to Roxas, meaning Roxas loves Hayner, and since Roxas is inside of Sora, it makes Sora bisexual! Ha ha ha. Tell what ya think.

Actually...no. Your theory, even if it is a joke, is way off.

:\

fede

you know what i think..... i think this is f$#@% stupid. all these ****ing noobs are coming out with all of this stupid ass threads that make no ****ing sense. it's just stupid. one thread it's about ansem farted this thread it's about sora being bisexual, you guys are stupid, childish, immature, and have no life. and i'm ****ing tired of all this threads. i'm gonna call a mod for every stupid thread like this to close them.

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
What the fu*k? It had to be a noob to make up some stupid @$$ thing like this. Sora is not gay!!!!:mad: Why the helll do you think he wasted almost a year trying to find Kairi? Jesus what the hell!!!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
ANIMEKING26 said:
What the fu*k? It had to be a noob to make up some stupid @$$ thing like this. Sora is not gay!!!!:mad: Why the helll do you think he wasted almost a year trying to find Kairi? Jesus what the hell!!!
Jesus where? :eek: anyways you a homophobe? you sound like it.... anyways fanboys/girls do this kinda stuff too get over it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back