• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is bisexual! [minor spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

I'm not a homophobe, but Sora is NOT bisexual i mean... no. besides I heard that most homophobes are actually gay themselves, they just don't want other people to think they are
i wasn't refuring to you in particular i was saying in general sorry if i affended you.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
xeanhort's ghost said:
[I'm not a homophobe, but Sora is NOT bisexual i mean... no. besides I heard that most homophobes are actually gay themselves, they just don't want other people to think they are
/QUOTE]
i wasn't refuring to you in particular i was saying in general sorry if i affended you.

Oh, no its ok sorry, but I still don't think Sora is bisexual. Plus I don't even think Hayner meant it in a gay way.

xeanhort's ghost

Oh, no its ok sorry, but I still don't think Sora is bisexual. Plus I don't even think Hayner meant it in a gay way.

i wasn't saying he was either i don't think of it that way. i was just saying he (the thread starter) had the right to say what he wanted no matter how dumb it is

Xell

Wait, wut?
Roxas Sorrows said:
Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft, just me and you! Just Kidding!" So, that means-Kairi is to Sora as Hayner is to Roxas, meaning Roxas loves Hayner, and since Roxas is inside of Sora, it makes Sora bisexual! Ha ha ha. Tell what ya think.

Yeah let's all be ignorant like you, don't you know them 2 sentences meant the complete opposite to one another, just die..

jk4eva

*sighs* I see this is all becoming just one big spam fest. >_>

Sorry, but he's not bisexual. Not enough evidence to prove it and it's seriously doubted as there are actually hints stating that he likes Kairi. Don't take that statement into context. o.o

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back