• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is bisexual! [minor spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
you got a lot of flames, it's almost disturbing. i was just wondering, some people like Sora to be straight, some like him gay, i bet some people like Sora bi.
people have the right to say their oppinion of things, wheter it's pointless or not.
they don't have to be flamed by a large group just for saying a oppinion. there are topics even more useless and have no oppinion on the forums, go flame on them. i fail to understand the Sora fangirls, i would expect them to flame on people who like Sora gay, because if he's bi, you still have a chance.

Last edited:

RikusGirl55

umm roxas doesn't have any sexual feelings for hayner. like sora is to riku as roxas is to hayner, since you like making analogies so much.

brianweaver

damn alot of hate here where's the love
( its out the window when you call sora gay or bi )
HES NOT GAY HES @#$% GOOFY LOL JK

I

inhiding

Roxas Sorrows said:
Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft, just me and you! Just Kidding!" So, that means-Kairi is to Sora as Hayner is to Roxas, meaning Roxas loves Hayner, and since Roxas is inside of Sora, it makes Sora bisexual! Ha ha ha. Tell what ya think.
I'm never getting my two minutes back.

Ever.

Welshcake

it's people like you that make the world a idiotic place. just because hayner made a little joke, you suddenly assume he is gay with roxas. why am i even bothering to comment on this?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Roxas Sorrows said:
Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft, just me and you! Just Kidding!" So, that means-Kairi is to Sora as Hayner is to Roxas, meaning Roxas loves Hayner, and since Roxas is inside of Sora, it makes Sora bisexual! Ha ha ha. Tell what ya think.

You are effing retarded v_v

Just kidding means JUST EFFING KIDDING. It means it was a joke. PLUS Hayner was fake so STFU and die slow.

kthxbi :)

E

Eclipse

you don't deserve to live....go stand in front of a train and wait...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Roxas Sorrows said:

dude...im sorry but you are very stupid...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Roxas Sorrows said:

umm... wow ur smart? No... Just no..

xeanhort's ghost

this thread is pointless. but often times things like that are thrown in for fnaboys/girls so others deal with it the thread starter shouldn't be flamed for stating his oppion and to me it seems like we have a lot of homopohbes around us which isn't cool at all this is 2006 people come on

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I'm not a homophobe, but Sora is NOT bisexual i mean... no. besides I heard that most homophobes are actually gay themselves, they just don't want other people to think they are :p

Nbail

interesting theory dude.....but I agree with that guy ^^^a connection to be made with kh1 or kh2....and Sora being bi is WRONG! xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back