• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora is a Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well, if he were whole, yes; he'd be dead in fact. However, considering his circumstance he existed solely as a heart. But without a human form he would have stayed a heartless. All in all: hearts can exist on their own; heartless prove that point, and so does Sora.

Soren

Awards
Yeah, he lost his body and soul after the events of Hollow Bastion. He was basically a walking heart.
I'm not so sure you'd call him a Heartless, because he wasn't overwhelmed by the dark, he's more just like... a heart.

So wait, If Sora was a walking heart with no soul, but still retained his sense of self, does that mean that he doesn't need to have a soul? But wait, does that mean the soul of Sora is Roxas? ....wait...WTF?!

*brain fizzles*

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Soul doesn't provide a sense of self, that's what the Heart mainly does.

kaialone

I just thought of something new.heartless do have bodies ,though these are not their human ones.Their heartless bodies are basicly made of darkness.And judging by emblem heartless this darkness can take various form in some cases taking the form of metal,fur,scales etc .Maybe when Kairi embraced Sora´s heartless she created a new humanshaped body for him made of her light.And thus he was able to regain senses cause no darkness was wrappes around his heart any more.So he was basicly like a heartless with a body made of light.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It's debateble about Sora being a Heartless or a Heart. Looking at it this way, Kairi basically helped Sora find his light in the Darkness, and thus expelled it. So that makes Sora a Heart with a physical form. Also, I don't think it's possible to have a Heartless rejoin with it's Nobody since the Heart is basically taking a new form. I think the rejoining process is more for Hearts and their Nobody. So that'd also mean that Sora was Heart with a form since he rejoined with Roxas.

But it really is debateble up to you guys which he was, be it a Heart, or a Heartless. Since there really is no evidence to state which one he was.

KrossWinter

Well, if we break down the theory behind a heartless, it's the heart, and by extention soul, given a body by the darkness. A nobody is just the left over carcass.

When Sora was turned into a heartless, he lost his body as it evolved to become Roxas (I choose you! Go, Roxas!). With that happening, we got the adorable little Shdaow Sora. I thought he'd be a higher ranking heartless though. Like a Neoshadow or something.

Anyways, when Kairi gave him a hug, we can assume that her light exorcised the darkness embodying Sora, thus leaving a heart without a body to return to, as they hadn't been seperated long enough for the connection to be restablished. This left Sora to be embodied by the light, giving him a...sentient, I'll say, body.

Then through the events of CoM, he'd be uncorruptable in a way. When he went to sleep, we can assume that the light energy was redirected towards stablizing his heart and form until the connection with Roxas could be established.

In this, that would leave Sora a walking heart. Heartless are creatures of the darkness given form and a heart. Just speculation though. We'll never really know.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
Well, if we break down the theory behind a heartless, it's the heart, and by extention soul, given a body by the darkness. A nobody is just the left over carcass.

Heartless are just Hearts taken by their Darkness. No Soul is included. The Nobodies, unlike Heartless, hold the other two components of a being: the Body and the Soul.

Muse

you look atrocious

If the body and soul get separated, then the person dies. :v A Heartless is just a heart while the Nobody is the body and soul.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
ok plain and simple sora isnt a heartless because apparently kairi's voice reached him for the fact that he wasnt deep enough into the darkness this (somehow) got him back to normal unlike riku when sora yells "Riku" at "Ansem" he states that his voice may no longer reach him where he is (a little place i like to call the bottom of the pit) if it would have reached him supposedly would have brought riku back to normal

Alas there is a nobody (Roxas) but an ex heartless (Sora)

I am not 100% sure of this or 25% sure but well it is something

Muse

you look atrocious
Only real difference is that Kairi was able to purify the darkness surrounding Sora's heart via PoH abilities and Sora... wasn't. >_>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back