• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora into darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

this has probably been sayed already but i was playing KHCOM last night and i felt like fighting Marluxia again and after u win sora and namine are talking and she says that the memories of her will be in the darkness of soras heart (or something to that extent) but i think that is why sora begs xemnas to bring him into the darkness so he can remember namine
like i said this is probably old so sorry if it is
and if u've already played KH2 dont say anything

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
..think your sig is big enough XIIIth Knight? x] lol anywhoo.. well.. im not sure if THAT's why .. i mean, how can you beg to remember someone u dont even Remember? xDD hopefully that made sense

CidHighwind

maybe he remembers the promise he made to her
u know how u try to remember something and its just nagging at u and u want to go to darkness to remember (well maybe not that much but u get my point)
also thats the thing thats been getting me too how can he remember her without memories of her (btw that made sence to me)

Last edited:

Jampsa

I think he want`s to enter the world of darkness because riku might be there. In one trailer Sora stands in front of the dark portal and says:"So is riku really here" (or something like that) and enters the portal. But maybe he can find namine as well so it would be Sora`s lucky day.

Jampsa

Two birds with one stone!!! That was exatly what I was supposed to write but I didn`t know how to write it in english (because I`m finnish)

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
damn thats a long time for playing, i can only play 4 hours before my eyes pop out red
lol my lil cousin played KH1 for 8 hours straight at 2 in the morning once and hes only 7 lol. and he beat the game at level 47! i played counter-strike once for 12 and a half hours once and i played legend of dragoon for 17 hours and 6 minutes until i fell asleep fighting that green dragon thing...

King Keyblade

Dont u guys remember than in CoM Jiminy rights a note in his journal saying "Promise made to Namine" or something like that, so mabe thats how he remembers!

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
get a life jk lol
lol trust me dude i do have a life i think having a gf and being on a basketball team counts doesnt it? =P i have a part time job at the hilton hotel here too. he he im a bus boy =D
Ok back to topic...
Dont u guys remember than in CoM Jiminy rights a note in his journal saying "Promise made to Namine" or something like that, so mabe thats how he remembers!
remembers what? if ur talking about remembering who namine was then i think that was larxene who told him about her either her or it was riku replica not really sure anymore =P

K

Kairi_MAX

yeah. I thought that too..... maybe its just am very, very weird thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back