• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
At beginning of KH2, Sora said he felt like he had been to Twilight Town before. I though that was Roxas reacting inside Sora similar to Kairi in Deep Jungle in KH1. But at the end of Re:CoM, Namine said that Sora's memories from C.O. would still be there even if Sora didn't remember them. So my question is, was it Roxas or Sora almost remembering what happened at C.O. causing Sora to feel like he had been to Twilight Town before?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
At beginning of KH2, Sora said he felt like he had been to Twilight Town before. I though that was Roxas reacting inside Sora similar to Kairi in Deep Jungle in KH1. But at the end of Re:CoM, Namine said that Sora's memories from C.O. would still be there even if Sora didn't remember them. So my question is, was it Roxas or Sora almost remembering what happened at C.O. causing Sora to feel like he had been to Twilight Town before?

It was Roxas reacting inside Sora. It's the same as when Sora, Donald and Goofy said good bye to Hayner, Pence and Olette for the first time and Sora cried despite him not being sad, that was also Roxas crying inside him.

The Twilight Town in CoM is only a Memory-based replica, not the real one.
Furthermore that one was also crafted from Roxas' memories by Vexen due to the connection between Sora and Roxas.

axel95

Awards
It was Roxas reacting inside Sora. It's the same as when Sora, Donald and Goofy said good bye to Hayner, Pence and Olette for the first time and Sora cried despite him not being sad, that was also Roxas crying inside him.

The Twilight Town in CoM is only a Memory-based replica, not the real one.
Furthermore that one was also crafted from Roxas' memories by Vexen due to the connection between Sora and Roxas.
I thought that's what it was, thanks. This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back