• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora In The New Trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Okay... In the newest trailer (the one Xal called the best in his topic) there is a scene right after the Sephiroth and Cloud scene where Sora, Donald and Goofy get ready to fight... But two Nobody appears behind him, like Sora summoned it. Chances are he didn't, but it just looks REALLY weird... What if Sora can summon the Nobodies later on? And when I say summoned, I don't mean like YuRiPa / Chicken Little summon, I mean like power to control the Nobodies summon, like the Org member could do.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
He wasn't stating them being summons, he was stating how weird they were looking like summons, and I agree...that is creepy.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Possible, they just show up for a good few seconds (normally you hear the weird appearing sound) and Sora doesn't even react to them, like he knows it.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
MyInnerFred said:
Okay... In the newest trailer (the one Xal called the best in his topic) there is a scene right after the Sephiroth and Cloud scene where Sora, Donald and Goofy get ready to fight... But two Nobody appears behind him, like Sora summoned it. Chances are he didn't, but it just looks REALLY weird... What if Sora can summon the Nobodies later on? And when I say summoned, I don't mean like YuRiPa / Chicken Little summon, I mean like power to control the Nobodies summon, like the Org member could do.
That's impossible. Cannot happen. Sora doesn't have that power!

adventchildkiori

It could be that there is dusk in front of him and when they got in combat mode the more dusk appeared behind them.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
burningkeyblade said:
No, I don't. But that's not right. Sora doesn't have that kinda power. If he did, then he could get rid of the nobodies like that *clicks finger*!

And maybe he does. We don't know what powers he gets, for all we know he could get the powers to use the Nobodies later on in the game and he uses this to fight the Heartless, no on knows. I don't even care, I was just pointing out its weird how they pop up behind him.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah unles hes glowing eye allows him to do it but i doubt it ( if u havent heard in a translation soras eye was glowingand namine had to give him a capsule to mak it stop glowing geu any1?)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
We've probably seen not even 1/10th of what KH2 has to offer in terms of Story, there is no way we can say with out a doubt that this and that wont happen. For all we know Sora could be given the power just like Riku was given the power to control Heartless. The battle between Sora and the Org could only be the first half of the game and maybe something bad happens, like Ansem REALLY gets control of the Darkness and the game turns into a huge war between the Org / Soras Gang and Ansem / His followers. There is so much left unknown, we don't even know who the real final villain is for christ sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back