• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in Super Smash Bros. Popularity Poll on Reddit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
For anyone who would enjoy contributing,

A poll is currently happening on the Smash Bros. Reddit pitting a wide variety of gaming characters against each other to see who comes out on top. Currently, Sora is through to round 2 of voting and now up against Rayman. It's a pretty close match, so far!

Feel free to vote and follow along and vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16420679

Cheers!

Megavoltage

Awards
Voted for Sora!

If this ever became a reality what would be the Kingdom Hearts stage?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This is a hard decision for me as I feel Rayman has a more realistic chance and I do love that series as well lol.
Voted for Sora!

If this ever became a reality what would be the Kingdom Hearts stage?

It probably depends what game they would pull from. Since Sakurai likes using the early versions of characters I'd say Traverse Town.

Megavoltage

Awards
It probably depends what game they would pull from. Since Sakurai likes using the early versions of characters I'd say Traverse Town.
With Shadows, Guard Armor and Leon as stage hazards maybe?

Seadrin

Awards
Sora ended up winning over Rayman with over 1,000 more votes. It was the most votes for any candidate in the tournament so far. (I believe it was 2,200)

The next round is Sora vs. Spyro, and if he makes it through that round, it will likely be Sora vs. Banjo Kazooie. He'll definitely need all the support in the next few rounds!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Can I have Mickey as a KH rep instead? That sounds way more appealing to me.

Oswald can be his echo.

jahob000

I've only played the first two Smash games and I've always thought that it was exclusive to iconic Nintendo characters who had unique fighting styles (other than your traditional fighters). It seemed like everything was so exclusive, like a special club only certain people can get into. Now it seems like almost any character from anywhere can be in Super Smash Bros. They might as well add whoever now. Don't get me wrong I like Sora and everything but he's not a Nintendo icon even though he had a few games on the handhelds. When I think Sora, I don't think Nintendo. Just like when you think burgers, you don't think of Pizza Hut or Taco Bell (just wanted to throw in a food reverence lol).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Snake & Cloud are in SSB, that line was crossed a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back