• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in Drive mode with dualkeyblades .vs. BHK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
osama nukes their battle ground , demolishing them both , making it a draw , but kairi and namine come REALLY angry , kills osama , then kairi tells namine , have u met my bf sora ? UR BF , EXCUSE ME says namine , the the bitches start fighting , they both stab eachother using the keyblades bhk and sora dropped . then goofy and donald are like , wtf ? what happened , doanald: WTF DID U THINK HAPPENED , goofy hits him for fun , daonald takes it personally and freezes his brain , then goofy falls over and kills donald :) well , its a draw.sorry for mispellings

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
BHK and Sora are charging each other when all the sudden, BHK stops and says to himself, "What I'm am doing, I'm rumored to be Sora's Protector, so why am I fighting him in the first place." He becomes Sora's friend and protects him and so the battle ends with a tie.

King Sora

Of course Sora would win. Have you seen him in drive mode? he kids butt. I really havn't seen bhk fight but he doesn't seem that really good. Sora would take on Riku any day

Clouds_hikari

King Sora said:
Of course Sora would win. Have you seen him in drive mode? he kids butt. I really havn't seen bhk fight but he doesn't seem that really good. Sora would take on Riku any day
omg... have you SEEN deep dive? HE ROCKS MY SOCKS!

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
Rikora said:
osama nukes their battle ground , demolishing them both , making it a draw , but kairi and namine come REALLY angry , kills osama , then kairi tells namine , have u met my bf sora ? UR BF , EXCUSE ME says namine , the the bitches start fighting , they both stab eachother using the keyblades bhk and sora dropped . then goofy and donald are like , wtf ? what happened , doanald: WTF DID U THINK HAPPENED , goofy hits him for fun , daonald takes it personally and freezes his brain , then goofy falls over and kills donald :) well , its a draw.sorry for mispellings
Right.....
Sora already beat Riku didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back