• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in 10 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
R4TM said:
lol yes

whenever i look at sora i imagine him in that video i posted(hilarious) lol sora is now a junkie when hes 25 in my imagination lol!!

lol
I always think that Sora will be in a psychiatric ward by the time he's 25.

"I'm telling the truth, I swear! I travelled between worlds with an upright dog and a talking duck, using a giant Key to defeat my enemies!"

R4TM

Website
www.myspace.com
snowdog said:
lol
I always think that Sora will be in a psychiatric ward by the time he's 25.

"I'm telling the truth, I swear! I travelled between worlds with an upright dog and a talking duck, using a giant Key to defeat my enemies!"

lol^^^

wow 0_o
i would probably send sora to the nut house if i was that psychiatrist.

lol a talking duck

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o_O;;...OI VAY...i am lost...and these sora pics and vids are disturbing...i never wanna imagine sora that way...and the cover of the bouncer is cool...thats what sora would like like, lol...cool and hardcore and Kick-Arse~!!!!!!~XDD

S

Shadow Soldier

Dark Essence said:
then you'll start wearing extra large kh clothes and eventually comit suicide...

HO NOES!11!!! we dont want that! [/sarcasm]

snowdog said:
o_O Anyone else unable to look at Sora in the same way again?
Anyone else not look at sora in any way? Why look at Sora when there is a talking dog along side him.

S

Shadow Soldier

snowdog said:
Goofy has been around for years. He's old news.

And Final Fantasy VII isnt? Not to mention all the spin offs.

Goofy>Sora any day. You can tell just by looking at Goofy that Sora would not stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back