• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

Me forgot...........Why did Sora became a Shadow Heartless and still was like..sane? Didnt he say "what happend?:dizzy:" like it was still him. Also how he get his Heart back?...did Soras' Heart went with Kairi?
Me forgot what happend?

Amulet

I'm guessing not all Heartless give into temptation right away.
Kairi is a PoH meaning she has a heart of pure light, her heart got rid of the darkness in Sora's heart.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Why did Sora became a Shadow Heartless and still was like..sane? Didnt he say "what happend?:dizzy:" like it was still him.

Because Sora had a strong heart, and clung on to his sense of self for as long as he could. Only he and Xehanort accomplished this. And Sora wasn't a Heartless for a very long time, Kairi found him just in time to bring him back. If Sora was a Heartless any longer, he would have been lost to primal Heartless instincts.

Also how he get his Heart back?...did Soras' Heart went with Kairi?

As a Heartless, Sora was a heart covered with darkness. Heartless ARE the hearts, they were never lost in the first place. Kairi's POH powers cleansed the darkness enveloping his heart.She did not purify him, but merely lift the blanket of darkness from his heart, therefore his heart is still intact with light and darkness. So for the duration of COM, he was a human-form heart.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Because Sora had a strong heart, and clung on to his sense of self for as long as he could. Only he and Xehanort accomplished this. And Sora wasn't a Heartless for a very long time, Kairi found him just in time to bring him back. If Sora was a Heartless any longer, he would have been lost to primal Heartless instincts.

Sora had also willingly chosen to sacrifice his heart, like Xehanort had done (though for vastly different reasons, of course). It's strongly suggested that played a part in Sora's ability to retain his mind (at least temporarily) as a Heartless.

8shortfuse

As a Heartless, Sora was a heart covered with darkness. Heartless ARE the hearts, they were never lost in the first place. Kairi's POH powers cleansed the darkness enveloping his heart.She did not purify him, but merely lift the blanket of darkness from his heart, therefore his heart is still intact with light and darkness. So for the duration of COM, he was a human-form heart.

Okay, so I totally agree with what you're saying, but there's one thing I don't get. If heartless are just hearts covered in darkness, then why are they called heartLESS? This has never made sense to me...

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Well, I still find it a bit odd. Does this mean that if Sora hung around for like, say, 5 hours, he would have lost his own self to the darkness?

Yes. Sora himself said as much.

"I started forgetting things. My friends, who I was..... But then I heard a voice, your voice!"

Kairi reached him in time before he completely forgotten everything.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
he was turn into a heartless when he release kairi's heart.

JULIO VP

But i thot Shadows had no heart cuz there Pure Blood, Why he turned to a Shadow?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yes. Sora himself said as much.

"I started forgetting things. My friends, who I was..... But then I heard a voice, your voice!"

Kairi reached him in time before he completely forgotten everything.

But wouldn't the forgetting be the effect of the formation of Roxas, who initially took the memories before Sora snatched them back?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
But i thot Shadows had no heart cuz there Pure Blood, Why he turned to a Shadow?

I think it has to do with Sora willingly turning into Heartless. Emblems reproduce only be stealing the hearts of others. When a person chooses to submit to the Heartless without being attacked by Emblems, they become Purebloods. Sora underwent the natural process of turning into a Heartless. Also, he turned into a Shadow, the weakest of the Heartless, because he had little darkness inside his heart.

Purebloods do have hearts, they just don't release it once they are defeated.

But wouldn't the forgetting be the effect of the formation of Roxas, who initially took the memories before Sora snatched them back?

Memories are the sense of self. They're the only thing Sora has to prevent himself from giving into Heartless instincts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back