• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora" guardians?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Donlad, and Goofy i consider them to be friends in death. Sora is there gaurdians, as they are to him. I think those three have a special Triangle of friendship **I.E. in CoM they promised never to forget eachother**
So i guess u can sorta say that...but im goin for the triangle thing lol
BHK now...well i have nothing on him..so i dont know what to tell u.

cobrar17

well we do know bhk did standed up to
axel and saied "i will not let you get sora" or something!

and the king is with rikku still i think?

DarrcEnigma

In Final Fantasy X the Summoners are all White Mage-class people. White Mages have absurdly low physical attack and defense, and are really only good for casting healing-based spells with the exception of an occasional Holy spell. Hence, the Summoners needed guardians to ensure their safety during the journey.

Kingdom Hearts is completely different, because even a Mage like Donald can hold his own against a reasonable amount of Heartless. Each fighting character (ie: Riku, Sora) in this series can defend themselves, but since they all have weaknesses, they watch each other's backs. Their relationship with one another is more similar to a team (which, really, is what they are -- however fragmented it is at times) as opposed to a person and their bodyguards.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Donald and Goofy should die >_> The only protector of Sora is Kairi =3

"Kairi: This time, I'll protect you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back