What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Duke Baloney

Reaction score
Awards

bobgoesw00t

Reaction score
Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
When I first saw that Sora got in I swear my heart popped.
I was one of the people having the biggest simultaneous nerdgasm the universe has seen so far when the presentation was live. I also happened to be at the art studio/work when it happened and one of my co-workers came over to me and was like, "that was WAY too loud" xD

Duke Baloney

Reaction score
Awards
The Wind Waker stage would've been a better fit.
Yeah I can see that. One of my friends thought that it referenced Tangled and I think that works too. Zelda's on the edge of the Sheikah Tower and she's the only one there. Hyrule Castle is also very far away and that could reference the castle in Kingdom of Corona.

There's a chance that the tweet doesn't even reference anything in particular, but even then, it's so cool seeing what it'd look like if Sora was able to explore Hyrule.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6