• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Now I will always wonder if Master Hand inspired Master Xehanort’s hand movements lol
Tabuu is the Space Paranoids counterpart program of MX!
Tabuu_SSE.jpg

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Tabuu is the Space Paranoids counterpart program of MX!
Tabuu_SSE.jpg
I have a different idea xD Bit that is funny.

So that's where Master Xehanort's body went after he discarded it in BBS: it became a Nobody called Tabuu, named for the straight up abomination that was the method of his creation. He carried out a similar plan to that of Xehanort's heartless "Ansem", merging destroyed worlds together to gain incredible power. After his destruction at the hands of the Smash crew, the body remerged with Xehanort's freed heart in DDD, stronger than ever due to the energy it had absorbed from the multiverse. This is why Xehanort was happy to go back to it instead of staying in Terra.

2 quid is good

Awards
I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade but there was a whole lot of memes around that time where either Smash ultimates opening was replaced with other game themes or other game openings had life light playing over them, it really is just a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back