• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora from KH2 Vs. Edward Elric

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

Heartless Killer said:
Edward Elric is the main character from Full Metal alchemist
O!!! i knew that...umm tought battle,i think they both would knock each other out,with one blow lol

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Eddy kicks arse but Inu-kun kicks arse too. His part metal body could resist Inu's atacks, but only a little. But Eddy has the power of resources to use as a weapon. I dunno, this is a toughie.

rikubaka67

Awards
Ed, and not just because he's hott. He has the power of alchemy, where as what does Sora have? a giant key.

(ps--if you don't know who Ed is, his pic's in my sig ;) )

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
a giant MAGICAL key ^_^;;
and he can fuse with his buddies and wat not, as for Eddy he can fuse with just about anything >.>
i dunno, still cant think who would win

helios

Bronze Member
no this time i believe that the battle would go on for a while but sora would overwhelm ed with his magical powers and his master form.

Fullmetal Blade

Ed is pretty fast with his blade but it's a lot shorter than the keyblade, and if Sora got into any of his forms, I can't imagine Ed being able to keep up. Ed has his alchemy of course, but Sora's spells and attacks can't be overlooked either. If he started using some of his attacks from COM, that's going to be a big problem for Ed.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sora would own Ed in a fight. Sora can do these crazy AC style moves, plus he can do these weird reaction dodges. So yeah, Sora would beat Edward.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Hmm... Sora would win. He does all these crazy stuff that is like, Advent Children worthy with some being even better. He can even cut building with his keyblade. Yes, the big magical keyblade which is basically a blunt instrument. And he has magic. So yeah, Sora would definitely win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back