• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora-From Hollow Bastion to Joining with Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummi Master

After playing both versions of Re: CoM and trying to relate everything with the timeline I know from KHII, I suddenly realized something that kind of shocked me. Please bear with me...

If Sora's nobody was born at the moment he lost his heart in Hollow Bastion and we know Roxas was up and about before Sora was put asleep in CoM, and we also know that Kairi, being a princess of heart did something to restore Sora's heart almost immediately after he became a heartless, then am I correct in assuming that the Sora moving about up until the moment he joined with Roxas DID NOT have a body/soul and was merely a restored Sora with his heart not lost to darkness?

I,ve thought about contradictions to this and have concluded either Sora did not have a body/soul or Roxas was one freaky nobody without one either. Please comment and share ^_^.

Muse

you look atrocious
Eh... yeah. Sora was just a heart for the rest of KH1, CoM, and KH2 until Roxas joined back with him in Twilight Town. Not exactly new.

Gummi Master

And that doesn't freak anyone out?
Anyway, thanks for confirming, guess I never realized it and I'm behind, but I still think it's an interesting concept which might lurk it's head in later titles (thinks of Kairi restoring other heartless and making everyone regain form...).

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ask a mod to close it next time (like myself), don't post "this can be closed?" and what not; it doesn't help the situation and only adds on to the mess.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back