• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Form Assistance Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kingudamu Hatsu

Dear reader,

I need help. After watching G4's show "Cheat!" where they tell you how to cheat on games, I found out how to beat the "Poster Duty" job in Twighlight Town. Here's the problem, to complete it, I need to get both Final Form and my Master Form, atleast, up to level 7. Can you, sir/miss, inform me on where the best place or best process is to get my Master Form level and my Final Form leveled up quicker?

Thank you for reading this,
~E

Haku

<3
For you to level up the Master Form is to basically go to a area where there are a ton of monsters that drop alot of orbs the place where I trained the most to level up the Master Form was in the Underworld area.

For the Final Form basically just level up in the World that Never Was castle since Nobodies are all you fight there and the Tower area in Twilight Town is also a excellent area to level up the Final Form.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The best place to level up Master Form in the entire game is Land of Dragons.

Go to the palace and head outside the doors. 2 Assault Rider's appear, and they drop plenty of drive orbs. 3 more will spawn right after.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Haku beith right.

Where I leveled my Master is Land of the Dragons. Next to the village on the summit where the firework carts are, defeat the enemies already there and then go Master. Explode the carts and take the orbs, then go back to the village and then back to the summit where the carts should be reformed and level up that way. Just back and forth.

For Final, level up at the Tower, World That Never Was, and Twilight Town. Basically those places and any other places where there are a bunch of Nobodies (if there are any others).

When you run out of Drive, go to the Underworld, enter a tournament that requires the Drive, then leave before you even have to fight and your Drive gauge should be fully reloaded.

P.S. If you can't insert your sig, copy the URL and click the Insert Image button and it paste the sig URL and it should show up.

Moncus

Actually i disagree on the land of dragons for master. I've found that it's very effective if you go through the area outside of the ansems computer. There are a total of 7 red jazz there. Each give very high experience for each kill. They all drop large amounts of drive orbs and if you reflect them you can kill them fairly quickly. This is also very effective for Valor.

As for final, i found that finals magic stats are probably it's best, so what i usually do is start out going to proof of existance, then equip the oathkeeper and mysterious abyss keyblades and customize a quick use of blizzard. Equip the blizzard boost abililty, and then with final form in proof of existance, go backwards, there are 4 of the nobodies that fall into the ground and take an assload of time to kill, if you get familiar with this you can kill all 4 with 2 blizzards, all you gotta do see where they start, get them in a line, and spam blizzard attacks till all the nobodies in that area are gone. Nobodies drop alot of magic so you shouldn't have trouble with low mp. then after that continue into the other areas of the proof of existance and that was usually the quickest way for me to level up forms or not. I know it's complicated but if you put time into it it really does pay.

The Failed Hero

One piece of advice- if you plan to finish Jimminy's Journal, become a "master moogle", or just get the ultima weapon, try to train in areas that offer those items when leveling up the drives. There's alotta good places to train, and this kills two birds with one stone!

... and I agree, the Land of Dragons is a great place to level up AS WELL as the only place to find Dark Crystals!

TrueRoxas527

Land of Dragons Summit and place right next to Summit. Destroy all enemies in the place next to Summit and then change into Master. Go to the fireworks closest to the entrance to the Summit (should be in a corner) and quickly use FIre. Hastily pick up all the Drive orbs as fast as possible, head to the Summit and turn right back as soon as you can. Coming back into the area, use Fire on the same fireworks. Your Drive should never run out if you do this fast enough and you'll reach Level 7 in no time!
(I got to Level 7 from Level 2 in 1 hour)

Axeldarkling14

For master just go to theLand of Dragons and fght all the heartless you see there. I would suggest the mountain pass and the checkpoint.
For final just drive in the TWTNW and in Yen Sid's Tower in Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back