• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora fight in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
While I would absolutely love to fight Sora (lvl. 99, great weapons, abilities, and actually makes use of them), I doubt it'll happen.

For one, there aren't actually any real time traveling abilities in KH, and the FM+ battle was not canonical, which means that it didn't happen in the KH universe. Also, that would mean that it didn't happen in BbS universe, either. So, if Sora were to be a secret boss battle in BbS, it would have to be non canonical, too.

This also means, however, that Sora's ability to come back from KH time, to BbS time, would not be explained.

The whole reason why Terra was put in KH2 FM+ was to act as a teaser for the upcoming BbS game. Sora would not be put in because there's no teasers where Sora's concerned. Unless, they somehow bring KH3 into it, which I doubt they will.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra wasn't put in the game as a teaser. Nomura said that he had no knowledge of the battle even being put in there at first but, when he found out he used it as a chance to hint some things.

Evan123

Does anybody even read first posts anymore? Out of all of the replies to this forum, only about 1 or 2 of them actually get what I'm saying.

1. It's not kid Sora. It's the KH2 Sora.
2. Terra doesn't go into the future. Sora goes into the past so you get visited by the KH2 version of him.
3. I never said the battle was canon. It's just there for fun, and optional.

Does everyone get it now?

Muse

you look atrocious
Does anybody even read first posts anymore? Out of all of the replies to this forum, only about 1 or 2 of them actually get what I'm saying.

1. It's not kid Sora. It's the KH2 Sora.
2. Terra doesn't go into the future. Sora goes into the past so you get visited by the KH2 version of him.
3. I never said the battle was canon. It's just there for fun, and optional.

Does everyone get it now?

Do you read any posts anymore?

Sora didn't go into the past at all. Why is no one getting that? There was no time-traveling in the Kingdom Hearts series, save for Timeless River/Disney Castle.

The LS fight is still in the present! Meaning; no time-traveling!

Tommyy

Website
www.youtube.com
Do you read any posts anymore?

Sora didn't go into the past at all. Why is no one getting that? There was no time-traveling in the Kingdom Hearts series, save for Timeless River/Disney Castle.

The LS fight is still in the present! Meaning; no time-traveling!

that pretty much sums up this whole thread - Time travel = no.

Trimms

Why does it have to make sense?

I would love to fight Sora.

I don't see why time travel has anything to do with it - OMFG they can't time travel!?!?! Well, no, they can't, but they can't fly in a ship made out of Lifesaver Gummi's to different worlds either. Think about the lethal effects space would have on them. Oh, and there's no way you can summon lightning bolts with keys. I've tried it. The most I got was a weak "fire" when I put the key to work on some kindle.

Just suspend your disbelief for one second. It would be fucking rad.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Why does it have to make sense?

Read my post. It clearly states that it all depends on whether it is canon or not.

I don't see why time travel has anything to do with it - OMFG they can't time travel!?!?! Well, no, they can't, but they can't fly in a ship made out of Lifesaver Gummi's to different worlds either. Think about the lethal effects space would have on them. Oh, and there's no way you can summon lightning bolts with keys. I've tried it. The most I got was a weak "fire" when I put the key to work on some kindle.

So far no they can't time travel except for the Timeless River. The Gummi ship is not made of LifeSaver Gummi's. It's made of the world's barrier. It's just a name don't take it to literal. The create Lighting bolts using magic not the Keyblade. It's fiction. Deal with it and, learn to make a relevant post. Not these random thoughts.

Just suspend your disbelief for one second. It would be fucking rad.

Read the posts.

Trimms

So far no they can't time travel except for the Timeless River. The Gummi ship is not made of LifeSaver Gummi's. It's made of the world's barrier. It's just a name don't take it to literal. The create Lighting bolts using magic not the Keyblade. It's fiction. Deal with it and, learn to make a relevant post. Not these random thoughts.
Yeah, it's fiction. Which is why it can be just as likely for there to be a Sora fight as there not to be one. Nomura can pull anything out. It would obviously not have anything plot related but just be a fun battle. Something post game.

Read the posts.
I can't read.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, it's fiction. Which is why it can be just as likely for there to be a Sora fight as there not to be one. Nomura can pull anything out. It would obviously not have anything plot related but just be a fun battle. Something post game.

You still didn't read my previous posts. I clearly stated that it could happen if it was non- canon. Though if it is canon then it cannot. We already established that it would occur after the completion of the game. So next time read the posts before you post.

I can't read.
That's not funny. You obviously can if you were able to reply to my post.

Trimms

You still didn't read my previous posts. I clearly stated that it could happen if it was non- canon. Though if it is canon then it cannot. We already established that it would occur after the completion of the game. So next time read the posts before you post.

That's not funny. You obviously can if you were able to reply to my post.

Are you always this uptight?

This is a forum. For discussion. Banter. Frolicking thought bits and fun. Not controlled and fixed ASCII. I saw you telling someone not to put "......." at the beginning of their posts in another thread. Who are you to say that? Take that knob out of your ass and lighten up.

Sorry to go ad hominem there. Anyway;

I was simply stating the whole canon bit to show that this is fiction and it could, of course, happen. And apparently you agree with me. So, the end. If you would like to continue this please PM me. Judging by your 'posts: 1,000+' and 'join date: November 2008' I can imagine you would want to post a reply, but let's make this little argument private if you really want to keep going.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Are you always this uptight?

I'm not uptight. I do like to beleive in the logical side of things. Now you posting this because you neglected to read the post in their entirety is no reason to attack me.

This is a forum. For discussion. Banter. Frolicking thought bits and fun. Not controlled and fixed ASCII. I saw you telling someone not to put "......." at the beginning of their posts in another thread. Who are you to say that? Take that knob out of your ass and lighten up.

Actually no this isn't the forum for banter. There a certain section were you may freeling do such but, not in this section. In this section it is considered spam and it is taken seriously. Those comments were completely unnessecary. Those type of comments are to be made in a private message not to be discussed within the thread. Now I see you are behaving somewhat hypocritical. You judge me for posting a small complaint about a members thread forment. You posted rude and irrelevant comments.

I was simply stating the whole canon bit to show that this is fiction and it could, of course, happen. And apparently you agree with me.

Exactly my point. Like I have been saying if you would have read my posts then you would have already known this.

So, the end. If you would like to continue this please PM me. Judging by your 'posts: 1,000+' and 'join date: November 2008' I can imagine you would want to post a reply, but let's make this little argument private if you really want to keep going.

I would but, I already typed all of this. If you would like to continue this debate then send a private message and, refrain from continuing this spam. I don't post for post count by the way. Having a certain number means nothing in my opinion.

pgerv12

.................Wow Trimms, your right. Anyway back on topic. No, i don't think this is needed if you have played FM+. if you haven't than most definitely.

Trimms

.................Wow Trimms, your right. Anyway back on topic. No, i don't think this is needed if you have played FM+. if you haven't than most definitely.

Lol yeah. He pretty much played the ironic hipster card by replying to my post xD

I guess I'll get back on-topic too;

As someone who has played FM+ I think this fight would still be awesome. Being able to see it from both sides would be epic. Plus, actually fighting Sora would be too cool, especially if he could change forms and cast magic. I don't see how you could win though, especially if he had Donald and Goofy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back