• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora:Famitsu top characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly did a feature on the reader’s most popular characters and Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series came in 5th!
This warranted him the cover of the issue as well as a seven page spread. The article details his role in the series and also contains a small interview with series director and character designer Tetsuya Nomura.

While the article doesn’t contain any updates to the series as a whole, the headline spread across the last two pages reads: “The Keyblade Hero’s journey is not yet over.”

Do we need anymore confirmation for Kingdom Hearts 3?Thanks to FF-Reunion for the pics.

Source:Sora: Famitsu Top Characters | HEARTSTATION.ORG

A

Azrael

The latest issue of Famitsu Weekly did a feature on the reader’s most popular characters and Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series came in 5th!
This warranted him the cover of the issue as well as a seven page spread. The article details his role in the series and also contains a small interview with series director and character designer Tetsuya Nomura.

While the article doesn’t contain any updates to the series as a whole, the headline spread across the last two pages reads: “The Keyblade Hero’s journey is not yet over.”

Do we need anymore confirmation for Kingdom Hearts 3?Thanks to FF-Reunion for the pics.

Source:Sora: Famitsu Top Characters | HEARTSTATION.ORG
Famitsu is bullshit and so is this list.

Go Gameinformer.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
According to the preview for the next issue of Famitsu, the order is:

1. Snake
2. Mario
3. Cloud
4. Slime
5. Sora

Hmm.... I like Snake, don't get me wrong, but I'm a little surprised he was popular enough to beat Mario. It's Mario!

Z

Zulkir

According to the preview for the next issue of Famitsu, the order is:

1. Snake
2. Mario
3. Cloud
4. Slime
5. Sora

Hmm.... I like Snake, don't get me wrong, but I'm a little surprised he was popular enough to beat Mario. It's Mario!

A character being old doesn't make it a good character. Then again, a criterion like that has to be used eventually because there are so many good characters that could be #1.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
A character being old doesn't make it a good character. Then again, a criterion like that has to be used eventually because there are so many good characters that could be #1.

Sadly, in most cases good character =/= popular character. Just look at the character battle going on over a GameFAQs right now. I bet that despite all of those characters, the finals are going to come down to Cloud, Sephiroth, Mario and Link like they do every year...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Not surprised about the first three but wasn't expecting the Slime to beat him :3 Least he made it into the top 5.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
This is more just a summary from ReBirth Wings than the actual interview, but it's better than nothing:

About Sora

The first design had a tail and animal ears, and he looked part-lion. He didn’t carry a Keyblade, but instead he had a chainsaw.

When I made him look like an animal, I was trying to make him fit with the other Disney characters. The “Kingdom Hearts” project started when I was in the middle of FFVIII. But then FFIX came around and Zidane ended up having a tail, so we got rid of it. In the end we got the opinions from Disney, and a lot of the straight lines became more curved (the obvious example being his pants and shoes) and in one night the Sora we have now was complete.

The “Birth by Sleep” secret ending will probably make everyone start anticipating what happens from there. So I hope everyone is excited for Sora’s next adventure. But what sort of game that will be I can’t reveal just yet. But, not only will the Kingdom Hearts Tokyo team be working on it, but the Osaka team that have proved themselves with Birth by Sleep will be as well. So please wait for the next development.

“III” has been in high demand from everyone, and we hope we can make that hope a reality as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back