• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora:Famitsu top characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
So Nomura just confirmed that we return to Sora....

Also Tokyo team+Osaka team for the next game hohoho they 're going for the best....

This is more just a summary from ReBirth Wings than the actual interview, but it's better than nothing:

“III” has been in high demand from everyone, and we hope we can make that hope a reality as soon as possible.
Thanks, Lissar

Ah, so Kingdom Hearts 3 WILL be the next game? This is great!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, the Osaka BBS team working on the next game makes me HAPPY!!! 8D Looks like they're aiming continue the good job they did with BBS IMO. 8D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm glad Sora made it in this list.
...It's certainly a surprise Snake managed to beat Mario.

Z

Zulkir

Sadly, in most cases good character =/= popular character. Just look at the character battle going on over a GameFAQs right now. I bet that despite all of those characters, the finals are going to come down to Cloud, Sephiroth, Mario and Link like they do every year...

jalexander_375x375.jpg

I think you got a point there Jerry, Cloud and Seph are overrated by small pockets of fanboys/fangirls, and underrated by the cult of Kefka.

Link and Mario need...character development.

Hell we don't know if the various Links throughout the Zelda series are the same guy doing the same thing over and over again or descendants.

Sora is a good character, KH2 just tainted him horribly.

Raun

Coo. Sora made it in. And even though Nomura wants to get KH3 out as soon as possible, it doesn't necessarily mean it will be the next KH.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Hell we don't know if the various Links throughout the Zelda series are the same guy doing the same thing over and over again or descendants.

I can't link ya to a source, but it's not the same character. Supposedly, there's a "Link" for every generation that needs one. But Ganondorf IS supposed to be the same guy every time, I think.

There have been a couple of games that DID feature the same Link, but overal he's supposed to be a different reincarnation every other time.

Sora^Fan

Yaaay! Go Sora! It is big that he made #5! ^.^

Hmm....Can we take that as a confirmation that KH3 will be the next game?? :O

ICECOOL113

AWESOME! there is a page on the whole KH game line up (you know like a spider web) each game interacts with the other. BEGINNERS WHO ARE NOT DUMB SHOULD LOOK AT THIS AND SAY "I UNDERSTAND KH NOW!"
fyi-I AM AN EXPERT so this not new to me!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Sora made #5! Go Sora! I wish he`d made #1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back