• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightdragon

He probably just wants to go there to save someone who got stuck there. I don't think he's evil. There's not enough evidence to say that he is.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Midnightdragon said:
He probably just wants to go there to save someone who got stuck there. I don't think he's evil. There's not enough evidence to say that he is.

exactly besides havin sora evil is almost as crazy as havin mickey evil

Sanctuary Keeper

The other side said:
The Unknown told him that he was in the world of darkness and while there,he saw Riku.
Wait, if you are refering to the translations found by Rikuismine, then, we are not sure yet, because those translations were fake, if you are refering to something else or new info that was confirmed then could you just Pm them to me? But over all, I dont think that Sora is evil. Not enough facts to base it off of, maybe there is no name for that world, so they just refer as the world of darkness, and Sora wanted to go there to retrieve something or something...

D

Dexter

LoyalSubject said:
exactly besides havin sora evil is almost as crazy as havin mickey evil

Isn't mickey alredy EVIIIIIIIIL...........Mwhaah????

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
King_Mickey1000 said:
At Kh2.co it says sora said this

Sora: Please, put me into the world of darkness.

Does this mean he's giving his heart to darkness or he just wants to go to some world of darkness?

one of the quotes says that Riku and the King are missing. my theory is that they were sucked into darkness just like axel was taking Selphie in the trailer...maybe that's why he wants to go into darkness; to save his friends even if that means being endangered.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Even do those translations were fake,didn't sora want to go to the darkness to save riku or something,I heard someone say that in another thread.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
King_Mickey1000 said:
At Kh2.co it says sora said this

Sora: Please, put me into the world of darkness.

Does this mean he's giving his heart to darkness or he just wants to go to some world of darkness?

You really cant base your crack pot theory on that. Theres no other proof of that Its an imcomplete thought out of place. You need the complete conversation to truly understand whats going on. Even better complete the game to fully understand that.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
There is no way that Sora would ever be evil. Not ever. {Unless he was hyonotized, but I doubt that would ever happen. Maybe Donald and Goofy being hypnotized, but not Sora}

Look, if Sora ever went to the Dark Side, {dundun!}

I would never play the game ever agian, I would never come back to this website, and I would chew my arm off. {bababum!}

Just wait for the game to come out people, and then you'll see that I'm right about him not being evil!

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Keyblade Shards said:
I have an idea: Why don't we just wait for the flippin' game? Neh?

CAPITAL IDEAR! CAPITAL!

With Square considering canceling certain projects for America( I heard they want to cancel the U.S version for AC. They might even cancel Code Age Commanders as well for the U.S), we better just keep guessing and coming up with theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back