• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora,Donald and Goofy's Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey's_Soilder

Iz it just me? or throughout the whole game, Sora only has one key which iz da kingdom key, and donald with Mage's staff and goofy wid da knights sheild? Only one weapon the whole game? Or are there all new weapons we havent seen yet? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... lets discuss dis.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
If you mean in kh1, then you are mistaken. Sora can change the form of his keyblade and Donald and Goofy can upgrade their weapons throughout the game. I'm sure this is the same for kh2.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Its simple. They want to keep the new keyblades hidden. They don;t want to reveal them to the fans. And the reason why Sora's so strong with the keyblade is because they maxed up his levels for the demo. Thats why hes so strong with the Kingdom Key and with a huge HP and MP bar. Same with the others.

rikus_brother

I've only seen the default keyblade as well but i really hope they introduce a whole new set of keyblades(and keep some of the old ones as well)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
They will. Oath keeper has already been seen. (Brave mode) And its been said at the end of each world you'll get a keyblade.

Mickey's_Soilder

Wont dat succ if you had to re earn the old keyblades for no reason, like jungle king and spell binder. I wouldnt mind getting lady luck though. dat one is my favorite.

RikuOfDarkness

Well, we don't know.

In the first game you have to buy them, "What's in the shops?" isn't really a huge question right now....

RikuOfDarkness

I'm sure there'll be more, new ones. But their weapons were of no real significance, so at this stage there's no real speculation nor any drive to find out. Given the theme of Kingdom Hearts the keyblades are of much greater wonder.

Mickey's_Soilder

I think dey are significant, like donalds rods and staffs, those weapons can increase his magic and heal you better. And goofy is too. I dont know for kh2 if you can still call for help but in kh their weapons were a big factor to the game for me. Goofy was a good attacker and equping save the king really helped me.

RikuOfDarkness

Well of course they were helpful. Having Donald and Goofy running around with no weapons would be useless (Donald is on the verge of being useless for the most part of the game as it is). What I mean is that they had no real significance to the story and plot.

F

FiNaL_KeyBLadE

Its simple. They want to keep the new keyblades hidden. They don;t want to reveal them to the fans. And the reason why Sora's so strong with the keyblade is because they maxed up his levels for the demo. Thats why hes so strong with the Kingdom Key and with a huge HP and MP bar. Same with the others.

The part about him being so strong isnt that true. If you look at the trailers sora needs to atack the heartlessmany times before they die. That or the heartless inKH2 have a lot of HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back