• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sora, Donald and Goofy Halloween Town Vinimates Coming This Fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

On May 8th, DSTZach shared a preview of three new Kingdom Hearts Vinimates that are included in their upcoming line up of toys.

Based on their designs from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sora, Donald and Goofy Vinimates will allegedly be in-stores on October 31st 2018 and will be priced at $9.99 USD.

KINGDOM HEARTS HALLOWEEN TOWN SORA VINIMATE (MAY182298, $9.99)
KINGDOM HEARTS HALLOWEEN TOWN DONALD VINIMATE (MAY182300, $9.99)
KINGDOM HEARTS HALLOWEEN TOWN GOOFY VINIMATE (MAY182299, $9.99)
The adventure continues, as the stars of the Kingdom Hearts game series travel to Halloween Town! In the home of Jack Skellington, first seen in Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sora, Goofy and Donald each don a fantastically nightmarish costume, and now each is a Vinimates vinyl figure! Sculpted in the block-figure style, each 4-inch vinyl figure has a ball-jointed neck for additional posing options. Each comes packaged in a full-color window box.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think these three are absolutely adorable. I have the Birth by Sleep Mickey Vinimate and would certainly love to get these three added to my collection!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I thought they did a good job with Donald's mid section. I'm sure a bunch of testing was involved to get it to balance right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back